This Vegan Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto is a simple and savory sauce that can be used in sandwiches, over pasta or as a dip.
How to make Vegan Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
We all know I love a good pesto.
It just goes so well on everything.
And by adding sun-dried tomatoes to the traditional pesto recipe, the flavor takes on a whole new life.
How to serve Vegan Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
And it is something you are going to love. This sauce is bright, flavorful and a little bit sweet.
The perfect combo to add to your favorite pasta, a grilled sandwich or simply spread on some fresh bread slices.
Regardless of what you use this on, it is sure to be one of your favorites!
Need more recipe inspo? Check these out:
Vegan Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 8.5 oz jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ lemon juiced
- salt & pepper to taste
- red pepper flakes (optional) to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Blend on high until combined, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.