A tasty vegan appetizer or snack with a Mediterranean twist - Smashed Potatoes with Vegan…
This Vegan Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto is a simple and savory sauce that can be used in sandwiches, over pasta or as a dip.
We all know I love a good pesto.
It just goes so well on everything.
And by adding sun-dried tomatoes to the traditional pesto recipe, the flavor takes on a whole new life.
And it is something you are going to love.
This sauce is bright, flavorful and a little bit sweet.
The perfect combo to add to your favorite pasta, a grilled sandwich or simply spread on some fresh bread slices.
Regardless of what you use this on, it is sure to be one of your favorites!
Vegan Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 8.5 oz jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- salt & pepper to taste
- red pepper flakes (optional) to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Blend on high until combined, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.