These Veggie Thai Wraps with Spicy Peanut Sauce make a simple and delicious lunch, snack or dinner. Perfect for back to school!
Back to school vibes are in the air.
Which means the internet is being flooded with back to school lunch ideas.
And while I love a classic PB&J, sometimes you need to elevate.
That's where these Veggie Thai Wraps come in.
They are not only super easy to make, they are super easy to transport.
Plus they're packed full of fresh veggies and spicy peanut sauce.
I don't need to tell you that my obsession with peanut sauce is a real thing - you can tell from the collection of recipes I have already shared with you. Veggie Lettuce Wraps, Soba Noodle Salad or Pad Thai Veggie Salad.
These wraps are also super versatile - swap out veggies listed below for whatever you have on hand.
Want to plump these up for a more filling meal?
Throw in some tofu.
A full proof meal that is sure to be one of your go-to lunches!
Veggie Thai Wraps with Spicy Peanut Sauce
FOR THE PEANUT SAUCE
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- ½ inch fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 jalapeño optional
- ¼ cup water or more as needed
FOR THE WRAPS
- 4 whole wheat wraps
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 8 small sweet peppers or 1 bell pepper, julienned
- ½ cup broccoli slaw
- 2 green onions chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped
- FOR THE DRESSING: Add all of the ingredients to a blender or food processor. Add water as needed until desired consistency is reached. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Cover, and place in the fridge until ready to use.
- FOR THE WRAPS: Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut sauce down the center of each wrap* then layer equal amounts of each remaining ingredient on top of that. Roll up wraps and slice down the center. Serve with remaining peanut sauce on the side.