Creamy, comforting and tasty spinach artichoke dip on top of a crispy crust makes this…
This Vegan Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip is a warm, creamy, cheesy appetizer that tastes better than any dairy-filled version out there.
I don’t know if I’ve ever been more excited to share a recipe.
This Vegan Bake Spinach Artichoke Dip is going to change some lives – and some opinions on what vegan food is.
This dip is creamy, cheesy and comforting. The 3 “c” trifecta.
The one “c” word you won’t see me use in this recipe is cashews.
All the creaminess of this dip is from cream cheese and mayo.
Suffice it to say that this isn’t the healthiest of snacks.
But when you’re smothering bread with this warm, gooey heaven, you’re not gonna care.
This is one food I definitely miss from my non-vegan days.
And I am happy to report that this version is better than any dairy-filled concoction I’ve had at a restaurant!
This recipe calls for a few vegan specialty items. Not sure what brands to buy? These are my favorite:
Cream Cheese – Trader Joe’s, GoVeggie, Kite Hill or Tofutti.
Parmesan – GoVeggie.
Mayo – Trader Joe’s, Hampton Creek or Veganaise.
Vegan Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 large cloves garlic diced
- 12 oz. marinated artichoke hearts* chopped into bite sized pieces
- 4 cups baby spinach diced
- 1/4 cup vegan mayo
- 8 oz. vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup vegan parmesan
- To Serve: bread slices or tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic and saute for 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add artichoke hearts and spinach and saute until spinach is wilted. Add cream cheese, mayo, garlic powder, salt and pepper to the pan and stir to combine.
- Transfer to a baking dish, top with parmesan and bake in the oven for 5 minutes. Turn oven to broil and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes, or until the top begins to brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve with bread slices and/or tortilla chips.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!