Creamy, comforting and tasty spinach artichoke dip on top of a crispy crust makes this…
This Creamy Vegan Spinach Artichoke Pasta is like eating your favorite dip in pasta form. Ready in less than 30 minutes. The perfect weeknight dinner that is simple and comforting.
If you didn’t think pasta could get even more comforting, creamy and delicious, then prepare to have your world rocked with this Creamy Vegan Spinach Artichoke Pasta.
Well, let me tell you, my instincts were right. Because this pasta is freaking delicious.
The creaminess of this pasta comes from vegan cream cheese. Something we’ve used again and again in TSV recipes. Like I’ve told you before, I think it is one of the few cheeses that vegans have gotten right.
The other main players in this sauce are spinach and artichokes (shocking, I know). I went with frozen spinach for this recipe. Mostly because it is simpler than using fresh. But you could totally use fresh if that is what you have on hand.
Once you have everything combined, you will want to use some of the leftover pasta water to loosen everything up.
Top it all off with some vegan parmesan and fresh basil and call it a night. Because this recipe is really that simple.
Creamy Vegan Spinach Artichoke Pasta
- 8 oz linguine dry
- 1 tbsp vegan butter
- 2 cloves garlic diced
- 15 oz can artichoke hearts drained, rinsed & cut into bite-sized pieces
- 8 oz frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 8 oz vegan cream cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup pasta water
- vegan parmesan, fresh basil optional toppings
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to package instructions. Reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water before draining.
- While pasta is cooking, melt butter in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Add artichokes, spinach, cream cheese & garlic powder and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add cooked pasta to the pan and toss (adding pasta water as needed to loosen up the sauce).
- Taste and add more salt and/or pepper as needed.
- Serve pasta immediately as is or with optional toppings.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!