Creamy, comforting and tasty spinach artichoke dip on top of a crispy crust makes this Vegan Spinach Artichoke Pizza an instant favorite.
If you haven't noticed I may be slightly obsessed with making different things with spinach artichoke dip.
Once I perfected the Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe, my brain instantly started scheming to figure out what else I could put this tasty, creamy dip on.
We did quesadillas - which you can find here.
And the obvious next step was to put it on top of a crispy pizza crust.
And yes, it is as delicious as it sounds.
I made this even easier by buying a pre-made crust.
This cut down on time and had the food on the table in about 20 minutes.
If you also buy a pre-made crust, be sure to read the ingredients.
Most of the big brands have milk products, but I was able to find one at my Ralph's that was vegan friendly.
*Need a vegan mayo recommendation? You can find my favorite brand here.
Vegan Spinach Artichoke Pizza
- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- ½ tsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove diced
- 6 oz marinated artichoke hearts diced
- 3 cups baby spinach chopped
- 4 oz vegan cream cheese plain or herb & garlic
- ¼ cup vegan mayo
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- red pepper flakes optional
- Preheat oven according to pizza crust instructions.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add artichoke hearts and spinach. Stir to combine and cook until spinach begins to wilt. Add cream cheese, mayo, garlic powder, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes to pan and stir to combine. Heat through and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Top pizza crust with warm dip and spread evenly. Place in the oven and cook according to crust package instructions.
- Remove from the oven, slice and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!