This Vegan Yogurt Ranch Dressing is a lightened up version of the classic. Use it on salads, with veggies, on pizza...anywhere you would use ranch!
If you have been around TSV for a while then you know vegan ranch is one of my favorite condiments. Sometimes I make it from scratch, sometimes I buy it pre-made. But I could literally put it on everything. So having this lightened up version makes eating ranch guilt-free, but still tasty!
How to make Vegan Yogurt Ranch Dressing
Making this dressing is beyond easy. The first thing you need to do is make some vegan buttermilk. Don't worry, it is super simple. Just combine some non-dairy milk and apple cider vinegar. Let it sit for 5 minutes and that's it. The vinegar will curdle the milk and make the closest thing to buttermilk you can get.
Once the buttermilk is ready, add the rest of the ingredients and give it a stir. Taste and adjust the seasonings as needed. You may need to add more garlic powder or lemon juice. Play around with it, until you get the perfect flavor for you.
Put it in the fridge for 30 minutes. This will allow it to chill and thicken!
How to serve Vegan Yogurt Ranch Dressing
You could also serve this with veggies as a quick dip or over a simple green salad. There are so many options when it comes to serving this dressing up! I also have a new recipe coming out tomorrow that you can use it with...
Vegan Yogurt Ranch Dressing
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¾ cup non-dairy yogurt* unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- ¼-1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- lemon juice to taste
- Add the non-dairy milk and the vinegar to a jar. Stir and let sit for 5 minutes. This will curdle the milk and create "vegan buttermilk".
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Place in the fridge and allow to cool for 30 minutes - it will thicken as it sits. Stir and taste one last time before serving.
- This will last in the fridge for 5-7 days.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!