Bursting with fresh flavors, this Crispy Chimichurri Cauliflower is sure to be your new go-to side dish recipe. Easy to make and even easier to eat!
Ok, we need to talk about a little something.
I may have an obsession with cauliflower. NEVER in my life would I think those words would come out of my mouth.
But I literally feel like Buddy the Elf...
It is a staple on my grocery list every week and there are just so many different ways you can prepare. Of course there is the classic buffalo route, which I've shared with you time and time again - Ultimate Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Sandwich, Roasted Cauliflower Buffalo Pizza, Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos, Beer Battered Buffalo Cauliflower Wings and Buffalo Cauliflower Quesadillas.
Ya, it tastes pretty good with buffalo sauce.
But my newest favorite way to prepare this cruciferous veggie is by roasting it with another one of my favorite things on this planet...chimichurri sauce.
Oh yeah! Crispy roasted cauliflower, and fresh, bright, delicious chimichurri are combined into one dish.
Dreams really do come true.
I have to say that these two really are made for each other.
I would serve this as a side dish, over a salad, or perhaps in tacos??? Check back tomorrow when I'll be sharing the recipe for a tasty taco recipe that will take this cauliflower to the next level.
Crispy Chimichurri Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ cup chimichurri sauce plus more for topping
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and place on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and garlic salt. Toss to coat evenly.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- While cauliflower is roasting, prepare chimichurri sauce.
- Remove cauliflower from the oven and toss with chimichurri sauce. Place back in the oven and bake for an additional 20 minutes - flipping halfway.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately. Top with additional chimichurri sauce if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!
If you make this recipe be sure to snap a photo + post it + and tag #thissavoryvegan and @thissavoryvegan!