This Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Buffalo Pizza is the perfect balance of spiciness and creaminess with a nice crunch from the cauliflower.
Why I love this Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Buffalo Pizza
If you follow me on instagram, then you know I am all about "Pizza Friday". It is something I look forward to every week. And I may or may not celebrate pizza Sunday, Tuesday or Thursday on occasion.
In order to round out the week, I thought we should celebrate Pizza Monday too. Yes, I know Mondays are all about starting fresh with lots of greens, but sometimes a pizza is just the ticket to kick off the week.
And this pizza has cauliflower - so its basically like eating a salad.
How to make Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Buffalo Pizza
Cauliflower is marinated before it takes a roast in the oven to crisp up and cook through.
Then it is sauced up with spicy buffalo sauce - you can find my favorite here. Most buffalo sauce is vegan, but always be sure to check the ingredients.
Top everything off with red onions, vegan ranch, green onions and cilantro and you have a super tasty pizza that vegans and non-vegans will love!
Need more recipe inspo? Check these out:
Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Buffalo Pizza
- 16 oz pre-made pizza dough
- ½ head cauliflower cut in bite sized pieces
- 4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¾ cup buffalo sauce separated
- pepper to taste
- ¼ red onion sliced
- ¼ cup vegan ranch
- 2 green onions diced
- 2 tablespoon cilantro diced
- One hour before you want to cook the pizza, place the dough on a flour-dusted countertop.
- While dough is coming to room temperature, preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine cauliflower, olive oil, garlic powder, chili powder, pepper and ¼ cup of buffalo sauce. Stir to combine. Spread evenly on baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes, flipping halfway. Remove from oven and increase oven heat to 475 degrees. Place cauliflower back in the bowl. Add remaining buffalo sauce and stir to combine.
- Spray a 16" round baking sheet (or baking sheet of choice) with non-stick spray. Place dough on the sheet and stretch to desired shape. Top dough with buffalo/cauliflower mixture and spread evenly. Top with red onion and place in the oven for 12-17 minutes, or until crust is brown and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and top with vegan ranch, green onion and cilantro. Slice, serve and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!