These Roasted Potato Tacos with Chimichurri are perfectly seasoned, bursting with flavor and the perfect…
Increase the flavor of any meal with this super simple Chimichurri Sauce – made with fresh cilantro, parsley, garlic and red onion.
Chimichurri sauce is like a flavor explosion in your mouth.
You have fresh herbs, red onion and jalapeno combined with clean-tasting olive oil and tangy red wine vinegar. A combination made in heaven.
This sauce definitely isn’t for the faint of heart (or faint of taste buds). If you want a sauce with a bang then this is for you.
I could literally put this on everything. Some of my favorite ways to use this sauce is over oven roasted potatoes, in a salad or as a dip for a veggie wrap. I have some recipes coming soon where I use this sauce in some fun and creative ways. Be on the lookout.
- 1 bunch cilantro stems removed
- 1/2 bunch flat leaf parsley stems removed
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 1/4 red onion roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeno roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a food processor. Blend on high until combined, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.