Crispy, roasted cauliflower is combined with bright, fresh chimichurri sauce in corn tortillas with a purple cabbage slaw in these Crispy Chimichurri Cauliflower Tacos. So many great flavors in these vegan beauties.
Remember how I told you all about my newest side dish obsession - Crispy Chimichurri Cauliflower?
Well, remember how I also told you that you could use that same cauliflower in a bunch of different ways? Like over a salad or in TACOS!!!
I couldn't leave you hanging without a recipe. So here they are (in all of their glory):
Have tacos ever looked better? I mean the colors alone in these bad boys are reason enough to want to make them - and believe me when I say, they taste even better than they look. Hard to believe, I know.
Now, onto the hard part...
Just kidding, there is no hard part.
The slaw mix is just purple cabbage, green onion, jalapeño and lime juice. You'll get plenty of crunch, a little bit of spice and a zing of acidity from the lime. You can make this ahead of time to let the flavors marinate or whip it up right before eating.
Finally, load up your warmed tortillas (I used corn, but you can also use flour) with some slaw and cauliflower and get to chowing down.
While the ingredient list is small, the flavor is BIG! And the longest part is roasting the cauliflower. Which requires very little work on your end.
In one hour you'll have a super tasty meal on your hands that you'll be wanting to make again and again!
Crispy Chimichurri Cauliflower Tacos
- 1 batch Crispy Chimichurri Cauliflower*
- ½ head purple cabbage thinnly sliced
- 3 green onions diced
- 1 jalapeño diced
- 1 lime juiced
- 12 taco-sized tortillas corn or flour
- Prepare the Crispy Chimichurri Cauliflower according to the instructions.
- While your cauliflower is roasting, prepare the slaw. Combine the purple cabbage, green onions, jalapeño and lime juice in a bowl. Toss to combine and place in the fridge until ready to use.
- Warm your tortillas over an open flame or in the oven.
- Load each tortilla with slaw and cauliflower. Top with leftover chimichurri sauce (if desired). Serve and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!