A 20 minute dinner that will have you going back for seconds - these Buffalo…
These Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos are packed full of spicy buffalo sauce, creamy ranch, crunchy romaine and hearty avocados.
Do you ever go through a phase where you just can’t get enough of a certain food?
Like, your mouth waters just thinking about it?
And you have to go to the store after work to get the ingredients just to satiate the craving?
Well that has been buffalo sauce for me over the past couple weeks.
I seriously can’t get enough.
I tried to cure my craving by making my Roasted Cauliflower Buffalo Pizza.
It almost did it for me, but I wanted to try something new too. And these tacos were just the ticket.
Cauliflower is seasoned up with garlic and chili powder before taking a dip in some buffalo sauce.
Once those little guys are roasted to perfection they take another buffalo sauce bath to make them extra saucy and delicious.
…is your mouth watering yet?
After that, you’re pretty much done.
Load up some soft tortillas with romaine, avocado, cauliflower and ranch (and maybe a little cilantro if that’s your thing).
Then, it’s time to go to town.
You may end up like me and eat these over your kitchen sink, because that’s as far as you can get before devouring them.
No judgement here.
Need more vegan taco inspo? Check out these recipes:
- Vegan Lemon Pepper Chicken Tacos
- BBQ Tempeh Tacos with Vegan Ranch
- Vegan Baked Tacos with Chipotle Ranch
SHOP THE POST
Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos
FOR THE CAULIFLOWER
- 1/2 head cauliflower cut in bite sized pieces
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce separated
- pepper to taste
FOR THE TACOS
- 8 taco-sized flour tortillas
- 1 head romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 avocado pitted and diced
- vegan ranch to taste
- cilantro or green onion diced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine cauliflower, olive oil, garlic powder, chili powder, pepper and 1/4 cup of buffalo sauce. Stir to combine. Spread evenly on baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.*
- Five minutes before the cauliflower is done cooking, heat up the remaining buffalo sauce in a saucepan or in the microwave.
- Remove cauliflower from the oven and place it back in the bowl. Add remaining heated buffalo sauce and stir to combine.
- To assemble tacos, load each tortilla with romaine, avocado and cauliflower. Drizzle with ranch and top with cilantro or green onions.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!