These Air Fryer Falafel Bites with Pesto Dipping Sauce are the perfect vegan snack -…
These Air Fryer Potato Wedges are perfectly crunchy, smoky and garlicky. Serve them with your favorite dipping sauce for a snack or side dish.
I have been experimenting A LOT with my air fryer lately. It is basically my new best friend. It has replaced my toaster and SERIOUSLY cut down on my need to use the oven in the hotter months. If you don’t have one yet, I totally recommend it!
Today we are making a staple air fryer recipe – air fryer potato wedges! You get crispy potatoes in just 20 minutes and with a fraction of the oil you would need for traditional fries.
How to Make Air Fryer Potato Wedges
These potato wedges really couldn’t be easier to make. Chop up the potatoes, toss them with some olive oil & seasonings and cook in the air fryer for 20 minutes.
You can switch up the seasonings based on what you’re feeling. I went for my favorite combo of garlic powder and smoked paprika but some other combos that sound good are:
- garlic powder and oregano
- onion powder and chili powder
- cajun seasoning
What to Serve with Air Fryer Potato Wedges
Need more air fryer recipes? Check these out:
Air Fryer Potato Wedges
- 3 small russet potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Scrub potatoes and pat dry. Cut each potato into 8 wedges and place in a bowl.
- Add olive oil, paprika, garlic powder and a sprinkle of salt & pepper to the wedges. Toss to coat evenly.
- Place the wedges in the air fryer basket in a single layer (you may need to work in batches)*.
- Cook in the air fryer at 400 degrees for 20 minutes (flipping halfway).
- Top with additional salt if needed and serve with your favorite dipping sauce. I went with ketchup and my Chipotle Ginger Dressing.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!