Air Fryer Potato Wedges
These Air Fryer Potato Wedges are perfectly crunchy, smoky and garlicky. Serve them with your favorite dipping sauce for a snack or side dish.
I have been experimenting A LOT with my air fryer lately. It is basically my new best friend. It has replaced my toaster and SERIOUSLY cut down on my need to use the oven in the hotter months. If you don’t have one yet, I totally recommend it!
Today we are making a staple air fryer recipe – air fryer potato wedges! You get crispy potatoes in just 20 minutes and with a fraction of the oil you would need for traditional fries.
How to Make Air Fryer Potato Wedges
These potato wedges really couldn’t be easier to make. Chop up the potatoes, toss them with some olive oil & seasonings and cook in the air fryer for 20 minutes.
You can switch up the seasonings based on what you’re feeling. I went for my favorite combo of garlic powder and smoked paprika but some other combos that sound good are:
- garlic powder and oregano
- onion powder and chili powder
- cajun seasoning
What to Serve with Air Fryer Potato Wedges
I served my potato wedges with ketchup and Chipotle Ginger Dressing. But you can serve them with any of your favorite dipping sauces. You can check out 3 of my favorite dipping sauces here.
You can also eat these wedges in a salad/grain bowl, like my Spicy Potato Kale Bowls or Chipotle Lentil Potato Bowls.
Need more air fryer recipes? Check these out:
Air Fryer Potato Wedges
- 3 small russet potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Scrub potatoes and pat dry. Cut each potato into 8 wedges and place in a bowl.
- Add olive oil, paprika, garlic powder and a sprinkle of salt & pepper to the wedges. Toss to coat evenly.
- Place the wedges in the air fryer basket in a single layer (you may need to work in batches)*.
- Cook in the air fryer at 400 degrees for 20 minutes (flipping halfway).
- Top with additional salt if needed and serve with your favorite dipping sauce. I went with ketchup and my Chipotle Ginger Dressing.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!
Hi. I will be trying to make them in my oven since I don’t own an air fryer. What would be the temperature and timing recommendations for this recipe then?
Thank you! I’m a fan of ur blog!
Hi Rinchen – you can just follow the baking instructions from one of my other recipes: https://www.thissavoryvegan.com/potato-wedges-vegan-avocado-dip/ Enjoy!