These Vegan Air Fryer Biscuit Bites 3 Ways are the perfect vegan appetizer - recipe includes buffalo chicken, spinach artichoke and jalapeño popper!
OMG guys...these little biscuit bites are the most addicting thing on the planet! Seriously! Like, be sure there is someone else around when you make these, because it is super easy to eat a whole plate of them on your own. Trust me, I know from experience.
These are extra easy because we are going to use pre-made biscuits from the refrigerator section of the grocery store. Be sure to check the ingredients, because some brands use dairy. I used Annie's brand.
The first thing you want to do is make your fillings. You can make all 3 fillings or you can double, triple or quadruple your favorite flavor combo. As written, the recipe makes 4 of each flavor.
My personal favorite is the Buffalo Chicken flavor. Shocker, I know. You guys know how much I love buffalo recipes - Buffalo Chickpea Salad Pinwheels, Buffalo Cauliflower Orzo Mac & Cheese, Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos.
Once your fillings are prepped, pop open that can of biscuits. Each biscuit has an obvious breaking point in the center. Pull each biscuit into 2 equal pieces, and then carefully stretch each round so it slightly bigger and flatter.
Take about 1 tablespoon of filling and place it in the center of the dough. Fold the dough and gently press the sides together. It is ok if a little filling leaks out the side.
I topped my biscuits with everything but the bagel seasoning, garlic salt and black sesame seeds. You can choose one topping for all the filling flavors or omit them altogether - they will be tasty either way. Then just pop them in air fryer for 6-7 minutes and get ready to be in snack heaven.
TSV TIP: This is the air fryer I have. I also include baking instructions, so if you don't have an air fryer you can still make these!
Vegan Air Fryer Biscuit Bites 3 Ways
- 1 can pre-made biscuits*
- olive oil spray
- everything but the bagel seasoning, garlic salt, black sesame seeds for topping
FOR THE BUFFALO CHICKEN FILLING
FOR THE SPINACH ARTICHOKE FILLING
FOR THE JALAPEÑO POPPER FILLING
- 2 tablespoon vegan cream cheese
- 1 jalapeño deseeded and diced
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoon cilantro chopped
- pinch of salt & pepper
- Split each biscuit into 2 pieces - there should be an obvious breaking point in the middle of each biscuit.
- Prepare each filling by combining the ingredients for each flavor in separate bowls. As written the recipe makes 4 biscuit bites of each flavor. You can also double, triple or quadruple the measurements of your favorite flavor.
- Gently stretch the biscuit dough out so it is slightly larger and flatter. Spoon 1 tablespoon of filling into the center of each piece of dough and fold it over. Pinch the sides together to close the filling inside the dough - it is ok if a little filling spills out. Place on a baking sheet.
- Once all of your bites are done, spray them with olive oil and sprinkle with toppings. I used garlic salt on the buffalo chicken, everything but the bagel seasoning on the jalapeño popper and black sesame seeds on the spinach artichoke.
- Spray the air fryer basket with olive oil and place the bites inside with some space between each one - work in batches if needed.
- Cook in the air fryer at 350 degrees for 6-7 minutes. Remove and serve immediately.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!