Air Fryer Vegan Rolled Tacos
These Air Fryer Vegan Rolled Tacos are filled with beans and avocado before being layered with all of your favorite taco toppings. Simple and quick!
I have been teasing you guys with this recipe on Instagram for the last couple weeks, but the time has come for you to make these Air Fryer Vegan Rolled Tacos yourself!
And don’t worry if you don’t have an air fryer – I included baking instructions. And if you’re interested in getting an air fryer, here is a link to mine.
How to make Air Fryer Vegan Rolled Tacos
These rolled tacos are so freaking easy. AND they make the best leftovers (if you have any leftover)!
I kept the filling super simple by using canned refried beans and avocado. (I’ve also made these with my Chipotle Lentil Taco Meat as the filling and they were super good).
How to serve Air Fryer Vegan Rolled Tacos
The really fun part is adding all of the toppings! Pick your favorites and go wild. Ya, they’re probably going to fall off while you’re eating, but this meal is meant to be messy. Get in there with your hands and eat up.
For my toppings, I went with shredded lettuce, cilantro, hot sauce, jalapeño and my Vegan Cilantro Ranch.
These are seriously addicting and one of my go-to meals these days!
Need more recipe inspo? Check these out:
Air Fryer Vegan Rolled Tacos
- 1 large avocado or 2 small ones
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 15-ounce can vegan refried beans
- 1/2 -1 tbsp taco seasoning*
- 8 corn tortillas
- olive oil
- hot sauce
- shredded lettuce, cilantro, salsa, vegan cilantro ranch** optional toppings
- Scoop the avocado into a bowl and sprinkle with salt & pepper. Mash with a fork and set aside.
- Add the refried beans and taco seasoning to a bowl and stir to combine. Taste and adjust taco seasoning if needed.
- Heat your tortillas over an open flame (or in the microwave) and place them in a clean dish towel to keep them warm.
- Working one at a time, brush one side of the tortilla with olive oil and then flip it over. Add a small amount of avocado to the center, followed by a big scoop of beans and a drizzle of hot sauce. Starting at one end, roll the tortilla up and place it seam side down on a plate or cutting board (the side you brushed with olive oil should be facing out). Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Place the rolled tacos in the air fryer, seam side down. Cook at 380 degrees for 10 minutes, flipping halfway. Depending on the size of your air fryer you may need to make these in batches. Place the finished rolled tacos on a plate covered with a clean kitchen towel to keep them warm while the second batch cooks.
- Serve rolled tacos with your favorite taco toppings.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!
These turned out sooo yummy! We had it with cilantro, vegan sour cream, hot sauce and lettuce. Any suggestions on how to store the leftover tacos?
I just put them in a glass container. You can reheat them in the air fryer or the oven!
Hi Rene! My avocados were too ripe so I used vegan taco meat instead. They were the maiden voyage with my new Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven. You were right on with the time. I turned them over at 5 minutes then added an extra minute to account for heat loss but didn’t need to. This is going to be a go-to for me, especially when I need to use up avocados. The filling choices are endless.
Dawn from Michigan
Hi Dawn! So glad these turned out well for you – and congrats on the new air fryer. You’re going to love it!