The viral Tiktok recipe, but spiced up! These Air Fryer Buffalo Pasta Chips are super easy to make and are served with a side of vegan ranch!
Well, it's another internet trend that I had to try - and obviously vegan-ize. The original recipe calls for lots of parmesan, but instead of just switching it to vegan parmesan, I decided to totally change up the whole thing and make pasta chips with buffalo sauce instead. This is a super fun recipe and can be served up as a quick snack.
How to make Air Fryer Buffalo Pasta Chips
First you'll need an air fryer - sorry I don't have any baking instructions for this one. If you are in the market for an air fryer, you can find the one I have here.
When it comes to the pasta, you want something short and stocky. I went with rigatoni! Cook the pasta until al dente - be sure not to overcook it. Drain the pasta and give it a quick rinse.
Transfer the pasta to a bowl and toss with buffalo sauce, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper. Give everything a quick toss and add it to an oiled air fryer basket. Cook at 400 for 10 minutes, shaking the basket halfway.
Serve it up
In my opinion, the best way to serve these chips is with a side of vegan ranch and a sprinkle of fresh cilantro. I've included a recipe for my favorite homemade vegan ranch - way better than the store bought stuff!
Some of the chips will be super crunchy, some will be a little softer. They'll all taste good! I will say these are best eaten all at once. So grab someone to share these with and dig in!
Need more recipe inspo? Check these out:
Air Fryer Buffalo Pasta Chips
FOR THE VEGAN RANCH
- Add all of the dressing ingredients to a food processor or blender. Pulse until combined, adding water as needed to thin. Set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Drain and give the pasta a quick rinse.
- Transfer the cooked pasta to a bowl with the buffalo sauce, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper. Toss until coated.
- Oil the air fryer basket and transfer the pasta. Place in the air fryer for 10 minutes at 400 degrees, shaking halfway.
- Transfer the pasta chips to a platter and top with cilantro. Serve with the vegan ranch.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!