These Vegan Breakfast Nachos are loaded with air fryer chips, vegan eggs, refried beans, soyrizo, veggies and vegan cilantro ranch. Perfect for brunch at home!
I don't know about you, but my breakfast game has really been stepping up these days. Mostly because I have nothing better to do and am not in a rush to go anywhere in the morning - might as well eat something delicious.
These vegan breakfast nachos have everything I love - salty, savory...and avocado. But seriously, I am all about a savory breakfast and these definitely hit the mark.
So, let's talk about how to make these vegan breakfast nachos
I decided to make my own chips in my air fryer. Mostly out of necessity, since I didn't have any chips on hand. But, if you don't have an air fryer, you can always use store bought chips. If you are interested in buying an air fryer, here is a link to mine (affiliate link). I totally love it!
I also used vegan eggs for this recipe, which I know not everyone will be able to find. But you can always go for a tofu scramble in place of the vegan eggs.
To spice this up, I whipped up a pan of soyrizo, veggies and spices. This is one of my favorite combos of flavors.
Lastly, I made a batch of cilantro ranch using my Vegan Dry Ranch Seasoning - this stuff is so nice to have on hand for a quick dressing.
To assemble, layer the chips, refried beans, soyrizo, vegan eggs and cilantro ranch. Serve with avocado, fresh cilantro and lime wedges.
Vegan Breakfast Nachos
FOR THE AIR FRYER CHIPS*
- 6 corn tortillas cut in triangles
- olive oil spray
- chili powder
- 1 lime
FOR THE CILANTRO RANCH
FOR THE SOYRIZO
FOR THE NACHOS
- ½ can vegan refried beans
- 6 oz vegan eggs***
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 handfuls spinach
- cilantro, lime wedges, avocado for topping
- To make the air fryer chips, cut each tortilla into 6 triangles. Spray with olive oil and sprinkle with chili powder and lime juice. Turn the air fryer to 350 degrees. Spray the air fryer basket with olive oil. Working in batches, place a single layer in the air fryer basket and cook for 3 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. Transfer chips to a baking sheet, sprinkle with salt and repeat with remaining chips.
- Prepare the cilantro ranch by combining all of the ingredients in a bowl and stirring to combine. Add more or less non-dairy milk depending on how thin you want the dressing to be. Set aside until ready to use.
- Heat the refried beans on low heat in a pot. Add 1-2 tablespoon of water to thin them out. Keep on low heat until ready to eat.
- To make the soyrizo, heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the onion, bell pepper, jalapeño, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt & pepper. Stir to combine and cook for 3 minutes. Add the soyrizo and crumble with a wooden spoon.
- Push the soyrizo/veggies to one side of the pan and spray the empty side with non-stick spray. Pour the vegan eggs into the pan and sprinkle with a tiny pinch of salt & pepper. Scramble with a spoon. When the eggs are almost done, add the spinach and toss together until wilted. Turn the heat off.
- To assemble, layer the chips, refried beans, soyrizo/veggie mixture and vegan eggs on a baking sheet (or individual plates). Drizzle with cilantro ranch and top with cilantro, lime juice and avocado.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!