These Vegan Buffalo Chicken Mini Egg Rolls are the perfect party snack. These bite-sized appetizers are served with vegan ranch & extra hot sauce!
These tasty little guys are crispy, creamy and slightly spicy. They are great for a party – hello, Super Bowl snackers! Plus you get to eat them with vegan ranch. And I doubt I’m the only one who looks for any excuse to eat ranch. Plus, these are baked, so they are lighter than your typical fried party snacks. Win!
How to make the filling for the Vegan Buffalo Chicken Mini Egg Rolls
The filling for these mini egg rolls is a simple combo of vegan chicken, vegan cream cheese, chives, green onion and buffalo sauce. Give everything a stir and you are ready to start filling your wrappers.
*See the recipe notes to see which brands I used for this recipe.
How to assemble Vegan Buffalo Chicken Mini Egg Rolls
Because we are using won ton wrappers instead of egg roll wrappers, these do take a little bit of extra attention. The wrappers are tiny, so take your time and give yourself a couple of tries to get the hang of it.
The key is to not overstuff them. Stick to 1 tsp of filling and you should be good to go! This breakdown of rolling the egg rolls should help you get started:
How to serve Vegan Buffalo Chicken Mini Egg Rolls
I want to note that I tried these in my air fryer and I was not a fan. I would stick to baking them or you could get really wild and fry them. But we are trying to be semi-healthy here 😉
Need more recipe inspo? Check these out:
Vegan Buffalo Chicken Mini Egg Rolls
- 6 oz vegan chicken* chopped in bite-sized pieces
- 4 oz vegan cream cheese
- 1 green onion diced
- 2 tbsp chives chopped
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce plus more for serving
- 25 won ton wrappers
- olive oil spray or avocado oil spray
- vegan ranch** for serving
- Combine the vegan chicken, cream cheese, green onion, chives and buffalo sauce in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dip your fingers in water and wet the edges of a won ton wrapper. Add 1 heaping teaspoon of the filling on one end of the wrapper. Fold the edges in and then roll up the wrapper like a burrito. Make sure the ends are sealed.
- Place the finished egg roll on the baking sheet and repeat until all of the filling is used.
- Spray the egg rolls with oil and place in the oven for 15 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Remove from the oven and serve with vegan ranch and extra buffalo sauce.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!