Vegan Sausage, Peppers & Gnocchi is the perfect weeknight sheet pan dinner! Ready in 30 minutes and made on just one baking sheet. Quick, easy, delicious.
I've been working on a series of easy sheet pan dinners, and this one is at the top of my list. This recipe will make your house smell AMAZING! And the fact that this is made on just one baking sheet - it is the easiest weeknight dinner. The leftovers are just as good too. This is a must make!
How to Make the Vegan Sausage, Peppers & Gnocchi
Start out by dicing the vegan sausage, bell peppers, onions, jalapeño and garlic. Add it all to a parchment-lined baking sheet and drizzle with oil, dried oregano, dried basil, cumin, smoked paprika and pepper. Toss to coat and bake for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the gnocchi until it floats to the top - about 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Pull the baking sheet out of the oven and add the gnocchi. Place it under the broiler for a few minutes - you want the gnocchi to get a little char.
How to Serve
Pull the baking sheet out of the oven and add another drizzle of oil if it is looking a little dry. I like to serve this with plenty of fresh parsley and some red pepper flakes.
This meal really stands on its own, so there isn't too much else you need to do. You could serve a salad or some garlic bread on the side. But I think the best part of this recipe is that you can literally throw everything on the baking sheet and call it a day!
Need More Recipe Inspo? Check these Out!
Did you Make this Recipe?
If you made this Vegan Sausage, Peppers & Gnocchi I would LOVE to hear what you thought. Be sure to drop a comment and a rating below! You can also tag me on social media if you snapped a photo. I LOVE seeing your recreations!
Vegan Sausage, Peppers & Gnocchi
- 1 pound vegan sausage sliced, I used Beyond Italian Sausage
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 yellow onion sliced
- 1 jalapeño sliced, optional
- 2 cloves garlic diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil plus more for serving
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 pound gnocchi
- parsley, red pepper flakes for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all of the ingredients (except for the gnocchi) to the baking sheet and toss to coat evenly. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the gnocchi and cook until they float to the top (about 3 minutes). Drain and set aside.
- Add the cooked gnocchi to the baking sheet and toss to combine. Place in the oven under the broiler for a few minutes, or until the gnocchi has a slight char.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with a little more oil. Divide between 4 bowls and serve with fresh parsley & red pepper flakes.