These Sheet Pan Soy Curl Poblano Fajitas are simple, delicious and the vegan weeknight dinner that everyone will love.
This sheet pan dinner is perfect for a Taco Tuesday at home. Soy curls are tossed with oil and a seasoning blend then added to a baking sheet with poblano peppers and onions before being baked until crispy. Everything is scooped into warm tortillas and served with a creamy vegan verde sauce. Simple and delicious!
How to Prep
As with all soy curl recipes, the first step is soaking them in hot water. Once the soy curls are rehydrated, drain them and press out all of the liquid. Toss the soy curls with some oil and dry seasonings and spread out on half of a parchment-lined baking sheet.
To the other half of the baking sheet add the sliced poblanos and onions and toss with a little oil, salt & pepper. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
Meanwhile, whip up the creamy verde sauce. This sauce only requires 2 ingredients and can be used with all kinds of bowls, wraps and salads. To make it, in a sauce pan combine vegan cream cheese and salsa verde. Whisk until smooth and transfer to a bowl.
How to Serve
Remove the baking sheet from the oven and toss the soy curls and veggies together. Heat some tortillas (I used flour) and chop some cilantro. To each tortilla, add some of the roasted veggies/soy curls, a drizzle of the creamy sauce and a sprinkle of cilantro.
You can also skip the tortillas and serve these with rice and beans. You can also add them to salads for some extra protein & veggies.
Need More Recipe Inspo? Check these Out!
Did you Make this Recipe?
If you made these Sheet Pan Soy Curl Poblano Fajitas I would LOVE to hear what you thought. Be sure to drop a comment and a rating below! You can also tag me on social media if you snapped a photo. I LOVE seeing your recreations!
Sheet Pan Soy Curl Poblano Fajitas
FOR THE VERDE SAUCE
- 4 ounces vegan cream cheese
- ¾ cup salsa verde store-bought or homemade
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the soy curls to a bowl and cover with boiling water. Allow to sit for 10 minutes. Drain the soy curls and rinse with cold water. Use your hands to squeeze out as much water as possible. Place in a large bowl with 2 tablespoons of oil, oregano, chili powder, smoked paprika, cumin and a pinch of salt. Toss to coat evenly and transfer to one half of the baking sheet.
- Add the poblano and onion to the other side of the baking sheet. Toss with the remaining tablespoon of oil and a pinch of salt & pepper. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway. Remove from the oven and toss the veggies and soy curls together.
- Meanwhile, combine the verde sauce ingredients in a sauce pan over medium heat. Whisk until smooth, remove from the heat and transfer to a bowl. Set aside.
- To serve, heat the tortillas and fill with the soy curl/veggie mixture. Top with a drizzle of the verde sauce and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges on the side.