The simple way to get all of the flavors of jalapeño poppers with minimal work.…
If you love a good popper then you are going to love this Sheet Pan Vegan Jalapeño Popper Pizza – the perfect amount of creaminess and spice!
This recipe has literally been sitting on my to-do list FOREVER. And I don’t know why it has taken so long for me to get it up for all of you. Because it is seriously easy to make and SO tasty,
It is just like eating a popper, but in pizza form – idk if it gets any better than that.
TSV TIP: If you have never tried my Baked Jalapeño Poppers, then head over and check that recipe out. It is such a good party appetizer – no one will know they’re vegan.
If you don’t feel like seeding and stuffing jalapeños, then this pizza is the next best thing to traditional poppers. I love serving this at a party. Whip it up on a baking sheet then put it out on the table for everyone to share.
If you are sensitive to spice then I would recommend omitting the habaneros and using pickled jalapeños. I obviously wanted all of the spice, so I went all in, but adjust to your liking.
TSV TIP: My favorite vegan cream cheese brands are Trader Joe’s and Kite Hill.
Depending on the baking sheet you use, your pizza will be thinner or thicker. If you want more of a deep-dish feel then opt for a smaller baking sheet. Want thin crust? Break out a large baking sheet.
This pizza is sure to be a hit at your next get together!
More of a visual person? Check out the step by step video of how to make this Sheet Pan Vegan Jalapeño Popper Pizza:
Sheet Pan Vegan Jalapeño Popper Pizza
- 16 oz pre-made pizza dough
- flour for rolling dough out
- 2 jalapeños* cut in rounds
- 2 habaneros cut in rounds, optional
- 1 shallot sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil plus more for rolling out dough
- salt & pepper to taste
- 8 oz vegan cream cheese**
- 1 tsp cumin
- bread crumbs
- cilantro for topping, optional
- Allow your pizza dough to sit on a flour covered surface for 30-60 minutes so it can come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Combine jalapeños, habaneros, shallots, 2 tbsp olive oil and a pinch of salt & pepper in a bowl. Toss to combine and set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, cumin and a pinch of salt & pepper in a bowl. Mix together and set aside.
- Drizzle a baking sheet with a healthy pour of olive oil. Slowly stretch pizza dough out until it reaches the edges of the pan. If it isn't reaching the edges easily, let it sit on the baking sheet for 5-10 minutes then try stretching it again.
- Evenly spread cream cheese mixture across the dough, leaving a 1 inch crust around the edge.
- Top with the peppers and shallots. Sprinkle the pizza with an even layer of bread crumbs.
- Bake the pizza for 15-20 minutes, or until the bottom and the top of the pizza have reached your desired crispiness. Remove from the oven and top with cilantro. Slice, serve and enjoy.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!