If you love a good popper then you are going to love this Sheet Pan Vegan Jalapeño Popper Pizza - the perfect amount of creaminess and spice!
This recipe has literally been sitting on my to-do list FOREVER. And I don't know why it has taken so long for me to get it up for all of you. Because it is seriously easy to make and SO tasty,
It is just like eating a popper, but in pizza form - idk if it gets any better than that.
TSV TIP: If you have never tried my Baked Jalapeño Poppers, then head over and check that recipe out. It is such a good party appetizer - no one will know they're vegan.
What's so good about Sheet Pan Vegan Jalapeño Popper Pizza?
If you don't feel like seeding and stuffing jalapeños, then this pizza is the next best thing to traditional poppers. I love serving this at a party. Whip it up on a baking sheet then put it out on the table for everyone to share.
If you are sensitive to spice then I would recommend omitting the habaneros and using pickled jalapeños. I obviously wanted all of the spice, so I went all in, but adjust to your liking.
TSV TIP: My favorite vegan cream cheese brands are Trader Joe's and Kite Hill.
Depending on the baking sheet you use, your pizza will be thinner or thicker. If you want more of a deep-dish feel then opt for a smaller baking sheet. Want thin crust? Break out a large baking sheet.
This pizza is sure to be a hit at your next get together!
Need more recipe inspo? Check these out:
Sheet Pan Vegan Jalapeño Popper Pizza
- 16 oz pre-made pizza dough
- flour for rolling dough out
- 2 jalapeños* cut in rounds
- 2 habaneros cut in rounds, optional
- 1 shallot sliced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil plus more for rolling out dough
- salt & pepper to taste
- 8 oz vegan cream cheese**
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- bread crumbs
- cilantro for topping, optional
- Allow your pizza dough to sit on a flour covered surface for 30-60 minutes so it can come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Combine jalapeños, habaneros, shallots, 2 tablespoon olive oil and a pinch of salt & pepper in a bowl. Toss to combine and set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, cumin and a pinch of salt & pepper in a bowl. Mix together and set aside.
- Drizzle a baking sheet with a healthy pour of olive oil. Slowly stretch pizza dough out until it reaches the edges of the pan. If it isn't reaching the edges easily, let it sit on the baking sheet for 5-10 minutes then try stretching it again.
- Evenly spread cream cheese mixture across the dough, leaving a 1 inch crust around the edge.
- Top with the peppers and shallots. Sprinkle the pizza with an even layer of bread crumbs.
- Bake the pizza for 15-20 minutes, or until the bottom and the top of the pizza have reached your desired crispiness. Remove from the oven and top with cilantro. Slice, serve and enjoy.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!
This is freaking amazing
Used a homemade almond ricotta I had
Thank you for this!
So glad you liked it Mandy!
I made this last night for dinner and was AMAZED. It was so good I wanted to eat the whole pan. Also, my boyfriend, who isn't vegan thought it was excellent as well!
I read on someone else's review they sprinkled garlic powder on the crust, so I decided to try it. 10/10 would recommend.
Hi Jordan - so glad it was a hit! And yes, garlic powder sounds like a great add!
I was just telling another friend about this recipe and realized I've never left a comment so other can people can know how incredibly delicious this pizza is! When my boyfriend and I make it, we put olive oil on the crust and sprinkle garlic powder on it. We've shared this recipe with so many people! Absolutely one of our favorites 🙂
So glad you both liked it! And the garlic crust sounds great!
This was sooo good! Super simple but packed with flavor. A real crowd pleaser 😍
Thank you!!! So glad you liked it 🤗
This is SO GOOD! I used TJ’s cream cheese and sprinkled TJ’s vegan cheese on top. This is definitely a must try recipe and will be making this on the regular. Looking forward to trying out some more of your recipes.
Awesome! So glad you liked it - one of my faves too 🙂
This was very tasty! I used VioLife cream Cheese (I don't have Kite Hill available in my area :() and left out the habaneros. Such a great recipe because it is very customizable. I will definitely make this again. Thanks!
Yay! So glad you liked it!
This was delicious! I used pickled jalapeños for less spice. Thank you for this recipe.
Yay - I'm so glad you liked it and were able to adjust it to your liking 🙂
Another winner! I really loved the flavor and used to love the fried poppers. I did use a store baked crust because me and dough just don’t get along. I used the pickled jalapeños. The only thing was my pinch of salt in the cream cheese mixture was too little. I will make again! Thank you for the recipe.
Hey, there's nothing wrong with a pre-made crust...I love easy 🙂 And you could always add a pinch of salt (or even garlic salt) to the top of the pizza after baking.