This Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Chipotle Pizza is an irresistible combo of crispy cauliflower, spicy chipotle sauce, red onion and jalapeño cream sauce. Sure to be your new favorite pizza!
Why I love this Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Chipotle Pizza
Remember earlier this week when I shared the recipe for my Creamy Vegan Chipotle Sauce?
And remember at the end of that post when I mentioned that I used that sauce on possibly the BEST pizza I’ve ever had?
Well, THIS is that pizza.
I literally did a happy dance in my kitchen when I made this for the first time. The combination of the cauliflower, the sauce, the onions, the drizzle of jalapeño cream sauce…mmmmmm. It just all blends so well and gives the perfect bite.
If you’ve been around TSV for a while, then you know cauliflower is one of my favorite toppings for vegan pizza. It adds that “meaty” texture AND it takes on the flavor of whatever you cook it with. I’ve used it in a lot of my pizzas:
See, I told you it’s one of my favorites. And based on the pictures you send me and your posts on Instagram – you guys love it too!
How to make Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Chipotle Pizza
Now, when it comes to spice in this recipe you have a few options to tame it down. When you head over to get the recipe for the Creamy Vegan Chipotle Sauce, you’ll see how you can adjust the ingredients in that sauce to fit your spice preference.
Another thing you can do is add a drizzle of vegan ranch. This will only make the pizza more delicious – so even if you don’t want to tame down the spice, I say the more sauce, the better!
TSV TIP: My favorite pre-made pizza dough is from Trader Joe’s. But, most grocery stores carry pre-made dough and it is almost always vegan. Just be sure to check the label.
Let me know what you guys think about this one – I can’t wait to see if you like it as much as I did!
Happy Pizza Friday!
Need more recipe inspo? Check these out:
Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Chipotle Pizza
- Place dough on a cornmeal dusted cutting board. Allow to come to room temperature (approx. 60 minutes). Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine cauliflower and 1/4 cup of chipotle sauce in a bowl. Stir to coat evenly.
- Spread cauliflower out on the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes – flipping halfway. Remove from the oven and increase heat to 475 degrees. Place cauliflower back in the bowl. Add remaining chipotle sauce and stir to combine.
- Spray a 16" round baking sheet (or baking sheet of choice) with non-stick spray. Place dough on the baking sheet and stretch to desired shape. Top dough with chipotle/cauliflower mixture and spread evenly. Top with red onion and place in the oven for 12-17 minutes, or until crust is brown and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and top with Jalapeño Cream Sauce, green onion and cilantro. Slice, serve and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!