Vegan Greek Sliders
These Vegan Greek Sliders are made with impossible meat and are topped with a spicy aioli, pickled onions & arugula. The best vegan burger!
Summer is officially here and that means it is burger season. And these Vegan Greek Sliders are going to be in my rotation all summer long! The Calabrian chili aioli has the perfect amount of creaminess & spice. The arugula & pickled onions add some pops of flavor. And the little bits of crumbled vegan feta inside the impossible burger patties are so delicious! Ready in less than 30 minutes and perfect for a party!
Step One: Make the Vegan Patties
While I don’t eat vegan meat products all of the time. When I make burgers I almost always use Impossible meat. It can be combined with spices to take on whatever flavors you want. And for these Greek patties, it definitely does the trick.
Add the vegan meat, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, soy sauce & crumbled vegan feta to a large bowl. Get in there with your hands and blend everything together. Divide the meat into 6 pieces and roll each piece into a ball. Flatten each ball into a patty and set aside.
Heat some oil in a skillet (I just used a spray of avocado oil) and add the patties. Cook until browned on both sides – about 3 minutes per side. You can definitely cook these on the grill too!
Step Two: Make the Toppings
Of course toppings are a very important part of this burger. And I used some of my absolute favorites.
To make the aioli, combine Calabrian chili paste with vegan mayo and stir to combine. The chili paste does have some heat, so only add it to taste – I personally like it very spicy.
I also made a batch of my pickled onions for these burgers. They don’t take long to make and they add the perfect tang to any sandwich or burger. Plus, you can keep the leftovers in the fridge.
Step Three: Assemble & Serve
While the burger are cooking, toast the buns. You can use regular slider buns, or do like I did, and use little sandwich buns. Whatever you decide to use, pop them in the toaster, oven or air fryer and toast until browned.
Once the buns are toasted, spread a layer of the mayo on the bottom of each bun. Top with a patty, pickled onions and arugula. Pop the top bun on and dig in.
These vegan sliders are sure to be a hit at your next BBQ!
Need More Recipe Inspo? Check these Out!
Vegan Greek Sliders
- 12 ounces impossible meat or sub beyond meat
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 ounces vegan feta crumbled
- 6 slider buns or sandwich rolls
- 1/4 cup vegan mayo
- 1-2 tablespoons Calabrian chili paste to taste
- pickled onions
- Add the impossible meat, dry seasonings, soy sauce and feta to a bowl. Use your hands to mix it to combine. Split into 6 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a ball and flatten into a patty.
- Spray some oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the patties and cook until browned on both sides (approx. 3 minutes per side).
- Meanwhile, toast the buns in the air fryer, oven or toaster. Combine the mayo and Calabrian chili paste in a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
- To assemble spread a layer of the mayo on the bottom of each bun. Top with a patty, pickled onions and arugula.