I'll just say that TikTok influenced this Vegan Baked "Feta" Pasta. It was a viral recipe that is made even better by being vegan-ized.
Alright, I have another recipe under my belt where I can say that "TikTok made me do it"...if you missed my Vegan BBQ Chicken Folded Wraps, then be sure to check them out. It was my first TikTok recipe and it doesn't dissapoint.
How to make this Vegan Baked Feta Pasta
Ok, let's get one thing out of the way. There's no real feta OR vegan feta in this recipe. Instead I decided to use my favorite vegan cheese brand - Miyoko's. No other reason than it actually tastes good. I haven't tried this recipe with any other vegan cheese, and I wouldn't recommend it. This one worked perfectly.
This recipe is super simple - add the vegan cheese, grape tomatoes, garlic, oregano, pepper and olive oil to a baking dish. Cook for 40 minutes.
How to serve Vegan Baked Feta Pasta
While the "sauce" is cooking, cook the pasta and the spinach. When you're ready to finish it off, combine everything together with some vegan creamer and fresh basil. Add salt & pepper to taste and get to eating.
This Vegan Baked Feta Pasta is beyond delicious. This puts the original recipe from TikTok to shame 😉
Need more recipe inspo? Check these out:
Vegan Baked Feta Pasta
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the vegan cheese wheel to the center of baking dish. Spread the grape tomatoes around the cheese and top with garlic, oregano, pepper and olive oil. Place in the oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- After the tomatoes/cheese have been cooking for 20 minutes, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the pasta. In the last minute of cooking the pasta, add the spinach, then drain.
- Remove the tomatoes/cheese from the oven and add the pasta/spinach. Stir to combine. Add the creamer and basil and stir again. Taste and add salt & pepper if needed.
- Serve immediately with more fresh basil and pepper.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!