This Tomato Corn Avocado Pasta Salad is filled with fresh ingredients and topped with a light and zesty dressing. Perfect party side dish.
Pasta Salad is only for Summer time...FALSE! Pasta Salad is for ANY time!
You heard it here first people, pasta salad is officially allowed on your table any freaking time you want.
How to make Tomato Corn Avocado Pasta Salad
Now that we have that PSA out of the way, let's talk about this super yummy pasta salad. It has all of the best things:
- pasta - obviously
- cherry tomatoes
- red onion
- fresh basil
- a garlicky, red wine vinegar dressing
This pasta salad is light, refreshing and filling. Perfect for anytime of the year and a great addition to any party. Feel free to add additional chopped veggies or even some fresh greens to make this more salad-like.
Need more recipe inspo? Check these out:
Tomato Corn Avocado Pasta Salad
- 1 lb pasta of choice
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 cup corn
- ¼-1/2 red onion to taste
- 1 avocado diced
- 5 large basil leaves chopped
FOR THE DRESSING
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove diced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare your veggies (except for avocado and basil) and combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl or mason jar.
- Add the pasta, tomatoes, corn and red onion to a large bowl. Toss together and place in the fridge until ready to eat.
- When you are ready to eat, add the avocado, basil and dressing to the rest of the salad ingredients. Toss to combine and serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!