This Sheet Pan Vegan Frittata is made with all of your favorite mediterranean flavors -vegan feta, sautéed tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes & basil!
When it comes to the weekend, I am all about having brunch at home. And usually that involves some sort of vegan egg dish. This Sheet Pan Vegan Frittata is not only extremely easy to make, it is so yummy! The mixture of sauteed tomatoes, shallots, spinach, vegan feta and fresh basil is the perfect combo. Add everything to a sheet pan, bake it and serve!
How to Make the Veggies
Start out by heating some oil in a skillet with shallots and garlic. Once they have started to soften, add in cherry tomatoes and dry seasonings. Let everything cook down for a couple minutes, or until the tomatoes are tender.
Add a couple tablespoons of sun-dried tomatoes and two large handfuls of chopped spinach. Let the spinach wilt, then remove the skillet from the heat.
When it comes to substitutions there are a TON of options. Some other ideas to try:
- bell pepper
- vegan sausage
How to Assemble
Combine the vegan egg, vegan feta and pepper in a bowl. Give it a stir and set it aside. Preheat the oven and grease a baking sheet (I used a quarter-sized baking sheet). Be sure to thoroughly grease the baking sheet - otherwise everything will stick.
Add half of the veggie mixture to the baking sheet. Top with the vegan egg/feta combo, then top with the remaining veggies. Crumble a little more vegan feta on top and pop the whole thing in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
How to Serve
Once the vegan eggs have set, remove the baking sheet from the oven and allow it to sit for about 5 minutes. Slice it into 8 pieces and it is ready to serve!
I like to serve mine with fresh herbs on top. You can also serve this with hot sauce, ketchup, avocado and any of your other favorite breakfast recipes on the side - my Chickpea Potato Breakfast Hash would be super yummy!
This frittata also freezes really well! Just slice it, let it cool and freeze the individual portions in a glass container with parchment paper in between each slice. To reheat, pop it in the air fryer or oven until heated through.
Need More Recipe Inspo? Check these Out!
Did you Make this Recipe?
If you made this Sheet Pan Vegan Frittata I would LOVE to hear what you thought. Be sure to drop a comment and a rating below! You can also tag me on social media if you snapped a photo. I LOVE seeing your recreations!
Sheet Pan Vegan Frittata
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and grease a quarter baking sheet.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the shallot, garlic, cherry tomatoes, oregano, salt & pepper and cook for a couple of minutes. Add the sun-dried tomatoes & spinach. Cook for about a minute, or until the spinach has wilted. Remove from the heat.
- Combine the vegan eggs, vegan feta (reserving a little for the topping) and a pinch of pepper in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add half of the veggie mixture to the sheet pan. Top with the egg/feta combo, then add the remaining veggies. Sprinkle on the remaining feta and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the eggs have set.
- Remove from the oven and allow to set for 5 minutes. Slice into 8 pieces and serve with fresh herbs.