Keep dinner light and healthy with this Soba Noodle Salad with Peanut Dressing. Ready in less than 30 minutes and packed full of delicious veggies.
This is one of my all time favorite Summer meals!
Lots of fresh veggies are mixed together with hearty soba noodles (you can find the one's I used here) before being topped off with a healthy portion of peanut dressing.
And how can you go wrong when peanut dressing is in the mix?
This requires about 20 minutes of time and very little stove time - perfect for those hot Summer nights when just the thought of cooking over the stove makes you instantly start sweating.
Don't have all of the veggies listed?
No problem, use what you have on hand and make it your own.
Making this for weekday lunches?
Helloooooo meal prep heaven.
Split this between a few containers and don't add the dressing until you are ready to eat.
Cook once, eat all week - that's my kind of meal.
Need more ways to use peanut dressing? Check out my Sweet Potato Noodle Salad or my Vegan Lettuce Wraps.
More of a visual person? Check out the video:
Soba Noodle Salad with Peanut Dressing
FOR THE PEANUT DRESSING
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup light soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- ½ inch fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 jalapeño optional if you prefer less spice
- ¼ cup water or more as needed
FOR THE SALAD
- 6 oz. dry soba noodles
- ½ purple cabbage diced in small pieces
- 1 large carrot julienned
- 6 small sweet peppers julienned
- 1 green onion diced
- ¼ - ½ cup cilantro diced
- ¼ cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- FOR THE DRESSING: Add all of the ingredients to a blender or food processor. Add water as needed until desired consistency is reached. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Cover, and place in the fridge until ready to use.
- FOR THE SALAD: Cook soba noodles according to package instructions. After draining, run noodles under cold water. Dry off with paper towels and place in a large bowl. Add remaining salad ingredients and toss to combine. Add dressing to taste and enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links.