These Vegan Veggie Pita Pizzas take 10 minutes to cook and combine all the great flavors of traditional pizza without the need for any cheese.
I could eat pizza every day.
I think most people could.
So many topping options, so many sauce options. And when it comes to vegan pizza it is no different.
Ya, there's no cheese, but honestly, you don't need it!
As long as you have a good base, tasty sauce, and the right toppings, you will have an awesome pizza.
And these Vegan Veggie Pita Pizzas not only taste great - they only take 10 minutes to make!
I loaded these with some classic toppings - bell pepper, onions and mushrooms.
But feel free to add on any of your favorites - jalapenos, olives, pineapple.
There's really no wrong answer here.
More of a visual person? Check out the video here:
Vegan Veggie Pita Pizzas
- 2 pita bread slices
- ¼ cup marinara sauce
- 1 tomato sliced in rounds
- ¼ red onion julienned
- 2-4 button mushrooms sliced
- ½ bell pepper diced
- Optional toppings: fresh herbs red pepper flakes, vegan ranch
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place pita bread on a baking sheet and top with equal amounts of sauce, tomato slices, red onion, mushrooms and bell pepper.
- Place in the oven for 8-10 minutes, or until toppings are hot and pita bread is crispy.
- Remove from the oven, slice and serve.