These Vegan Veggie Pita Pizzas take 10 minutes to cook and combine all the great…
These Quick Vegan Mexican Tortilla Pizzas take less than 20 minutes to put together and are loaded with plenty of healthy veggies and fats.
We’re keeping the theme of loving our bodies going with another healthy junk food remake.
Yesterday I shared a recipe for Avocado Black Bean Quesadillas and today we’re combining pizza and mexican with these Quick Vegan Mexican Tortilla Pizzas.
I’m always surprised how satisfied I am from a tortilla pizza.
You get all of the flavor from the toppings with a less heavy crust. And I totally dig that.
These pizzas take less than 20 minutes start to finish and are loaded with healthy veggies and fats.
I hope you spent this Valentine’s loving yourself and your loved ones.
And remember…you have my permission to love yourself everyday ♥
Quick Vegan Mexican Tortilla Pizzas
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup vegan refried beans
- 1/2 cup canned black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/4 red onion diced
- 1/2 bell pepper diced
- 1 jalapeno diced
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne
- salt to taste
- 1 avocado diced
- cilantro to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet. Top each tortilla with an equal amount of refried beans, black beans, red onion, bell pepper, jalapeno, cumin, cayenne and salt.
- Place baking sheet in the oven until pizzas are hot and edges are crispy (approx. 10 mins).
- Remove from oven and top with avocado and cilantro. Slice and serve.