This Soyrizo Pizza with Vegan Chipotle Ranch is hearty, spicy and tasty. This no-cheese pizza combines colorful veggies with spicy soyrizo on a crispy crust.
This post was originally posted on January 5, 2017.
This pizza might sound like a strange combo of ingredients, but trust me, it all comes together nicely! From the crispy veggies, smoky soyrizo and chipotle ranch - it is a going to be a pizza recipe you will want on your regular rotation!
How to make the Vegan Chipotle Ranch
This vegan chipotle ranch is SOOOOOOO good! It is slightly spicy and packed with so much flavor. While the dough is resting, add all of the ranch ingredients to a food processor and pulse until combined.
And that's it! Transfer it to a bowl and set aside until you are ready to eat!
What toppings are used in this Soyrizo Pizza with Vegan Chipotle Ranch
The great part about this pizza is that there is very little prep. Chop up some jalapeño & bell pepper and thaw the corn. And you can do all of this while the dough is resting.
The other thing you will need is some soyrizo. This smoky vegan sausage is one of my favorite ingredients, like ever. You can get it at just about any grocery store and it adds SO...MUCH...FLAVOR!
How to serve Soyrizo Pizza with Vegan Chipotle Ranch
Once your pizza is out of the oven, add a drizzle of the vegan chipotle ranch, cilantro and pickled onions. Slice it up and get ready to chow down.
This pizza is great for Pizza Friday or as a party snack!
Need more recipe inspo? Check out these recipes:
Soyrizo Pizza with Vegan Chipotle Ranch
- 16 oz pre-made pizza dough
- corn meal or flour, for rolling out dough
- ¼ cup marinara sauce
- ½ red bell pepper diced
- ¼ cup frozen corn thawed
- 1 jalapeño sliced in rounds, swap for pickled jalapeños if you are sensitive to heat
- ¼ cup soyrizo crumbled
- cilantro, pickled onions optional toppings
- Place the dough on a surface with some corn meal and preheat the oven to 500 degrees. Allow the dough to come to room temperature and the oven to preheat for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the chipotle ranch by combining all of the ingredients in a food processor and pulsing until combined.
- To assemble place the dough on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Spread out to your desired shape. Top with the marinara, veggies and soyrizo.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Rotate the pizza and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with chipotle ranch, cilantro and pickled onions. Slice and serve!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!