Both healthy and delicious, these Vegan Winter Harvest Bowls with Mustard Tahini Dressing are perfect…
This Rainbow Buddha Bowl with Tahini Dressing is the perfect vegan and gluten free lunch or dinner. Perfect for meal prepping!
Close your eyes and imagine a meal that is filled with plentiful and colorful veggies, healthy grains and delicious oven roasted potatoes. You know what you get? This Rainbow Buddha Bowl with Tahini Dressing.
This bowl combines everything you could want in a meal (and it doesn’t hurt that it looks super pretty).
And to top it all off is a creamy, flavorful tahini dressing that takes minutes to put together.
This bowl is perfect for meal prepping – get all of the ingredients ready on Sunday and you will have a week’s worth of lunches ready to go.
Rainbow Buddha Bowl with Tahini Dressing
FOR THE TAHINI DRESSING
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic diced
- 1-2 tbsp sriracha to taste
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup water to thin out dressing
FOR RAINBOW BOWL
- 1 lb potatoes sliced in bite-sized pieces
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 can cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 red onion julienned
- 6 small sweet peppers or 1 bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup matchstick carrots
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage
- 1 jalapeño sliced in rounds (optional)
- Combine dressing ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine. Place in the fridge until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with non-stick spray. Place potatoes on the baking sheet and coat with olive oil, garlic powder and oregano. Toss to combine. Place in the oven for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Heat up quinoa and beans in a pan over the stove or in a bowl in the microwave.
- To assemble: In 4 bowls layer spinach, quinoa, potatoes, beans, red onion, peppers, carrots, cabbage and jalapeños. Top with dressing and serve.