This Vegan Mashed Potato White Pizza is the ultimate comfort food. Creamy white base, mashed potatoes, fresh corn and savory gravy on top of crispy crust.
I'm back again with another Pizza Friday recipe!
You all know my love for pizza is beyond real - and you also know that vegan shreds are my arch nemesis.
I seriously dream of the day that delicious vegan cheese is easily accessible.
But that has never stopped me before and it will not stop me now.
Who needs cheese when you're topping your pizza with gravy???
And that's exactly what we're doing with this Vegan Mashed Potato White Pizza.
And while I love leftovers, sometimes you need to change it up and use them in new and creative ways.
The whole thing starts off with a jalapeño-cream cheese sauce. This is going to give the pizza a little zip but not too much spice.
Next we'll top it off with leftover mashed potatoes and some corn kernels.
After it bakes for 15-17 minutes, remove it from the oven and drizzle on the vegan gravy and fresh green onion.
This pizza has so many levels of flavor.
It is sure to be your new go-to Thanksgiving leftover meal!
Vegan Mashed Potato White Pizza
- 16 oz pre-made pizza dough
- 4 oz vegan cream cheese*
- ½-1 jalapeño diced, to taste
- 1 cup leftover mashed potatoes
- ¼ cup corn
- ¼ cup leftover gravy
- 1 green onion diced
- Place dough on flour dusted surface and allow to come to room temperature (approx. 30-60 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese and jalapeño in a small bowl.
- Roll pizza dough out on a baking sheet. Top with cream cheese mixture and spread evenly. Add potatoes and spread evenly. Sprinkle corn over the potatoes.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes (or until toppings are bubbling and crust is brown).
- Remove from the oven and top with hot gravy and green onions.
- Slice, serve and enjoy.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!