Vegan Korean Beef Egg Rolls
These Vegan Korean Beef Egg Rolls are the perfect party appetizer! Baked until crispy and served with sriracha mayo on the side for dipping!
I am on a mission to give you the BEST vegan game day snacks. Because even if you don’t like watching the Super Bowl, we can all get behind some delicious snacks. And these Vegan Korean Beef Egg Rolls are super tasty – the filling is delicious, the outside is crispy, and the dipping sauces bring it all together. These are a must make!
Step One: Make the Filling
The filling for these egg rolls is a take on my Korean Beef Bowls recipe. A simple combo of ingredients that is so freaking tasty!
Combine the brown sugar, soy sauce and sesame oil in a bowl. Add the beef crumbles, sauce, garlic & green onions to a bowl and mix to combine.
If you don’t like vegan beef crumbles, you could sub cooked lentils.
TIP: I placed my sauce in the microwave for 30 seconds to help the sugar dissolve.
Step Two: Assemble & Bake
To assemble, add 2-2.5 tablespoons of the beef mixture to each wrapper. Add a little kimchi and a couple pieces of carrot. Brush the edges of the wrapper with water and roll up (like a burrito). Place on the baking sheet.
Repeat with the remaining ingredients and spray the rolls with oil. Place in the oven for 10 minutes, flip and cook for another 10 minutes. They should be nice and crispy!
TIP: You can also cook these in the air fryer. Place the egg rolls in the air fryer, spray with oil and cook at 400 for 12-15 minutes, flipping after 6 minutes.
Step Three: Serve
Pull the egg rolls out of the oven and serve with your favorite dipping sauce. I like to use sriracha mayo (just mix vegan mayo & sriracha) and sweet chili sauce. Gives you a nice balance of spicy, creamy & sweet!
These are best served right away, but you can also reheat the vegan egg rolls in the oven or air fryer!
Need more recipe inspo? Check these out:
Vegan Korean Beef Egg Rolls
- oil spray
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 12 ounces vegan beef crumbles or sub cooked lentils
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 green onions diced
- 4 ounces kimchi
- 2 carrots peeled & cut in 3" strips
- 12 egg roll wrappers see notes
- sriracha mayo for serving, see notes
- sweet chili sauce for serving
- sheet pan
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with oil.
- Combine the brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil and ginger powder in a bowl. Mix to combine – I placed mine in the microwave for 30 seconds to help the sugar dissolve.
- Add the beef crumbles, sauce, garlic & green onions to a bowl and mix to combine.
- To assemble, add 2-2.5 tablespoons of the beef mixture to each wrapper. Add a little kimchi and a couple pieces of carrot. Brush the edges of the wrapper with water and roll up (like a burrito). Place on the baking sheet. Spray the rolls with oil and place in the oven for 10 minutes. Flip and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot with the dipping sauces.
- It is actually pretty easy to find vegan-friendly egg roll wrappers. Just look in the refrigerated “vegan” section at the store.
- To make sriracha mayo, add vegan mayo & sriracha (to taste) to a bowl and mix to combine.
- The nutrition info does not include the dipping sauces.