This Vegan Greek Buddha Bowl is full of healthy ingredients and topped with hummus and…
Greens and other veggies are topped with protein/fiber packed beans, rice, BBQ sauce and ranch in this Ultimate Vegan BBQ Bowl.
I’m so excited to share today’s recipe with you.
It is one of my favorite weeknight, weekend, anytime meals.
It takes about 20 minutes to put together (or less if you have leftover rice on hand) and the flavors are awesome.
Which is why I had to call this the Ultimate Vegan BBQ Bowl.
Because I don’t think it gets any better than this bowl right here.
Tons of greens and other veggies are topped with protein/fiber packed beans, rice, BBQ sauce and ranch. Yes…vegan ranch.
If you’ve never had vegan ranch you can check out my recipe here or you can always buy “Just” Ranch – I get mine at Target.
BBQ sauce is one of my favorite vegan condiments.
It adds a ton of flavor and is easy to find at any grocery store.
Note: most BBQ sauce is vegan by nature – just make sure to read the ingredients for good measure.
Ultimate Vegan BBQ Bowl
- 1 cup dry white rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 can cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1/2 cup frozen corn thawed
- 1-2 jalapeño(s) diced
- 4 cups spinach
- 2 avocados diced
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup vegan ranch
- cilantro to taste
- Combine rice and water in a pot and bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer until water evaporates (approx. 10 minutes).
- While rice is cooking, combine bell pepper, red onion, corn and jalapeño in a bowl.
- To assemble: In 4 bowls layer spinach, rice, beans, pepper/onion mixture, avocado, BBQ sauce, ranch and cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy!