A quick and easy snack or dinner - these Simple Vegan Hummus Quesadillas are packed full of healthy mediterranean flavors. Ready in just 10 minutes!
As with most of my recipes, we're back today with another super yummy (and super simple) one.
Imagine all of your favorite mediterranean flavors combined inside a crispy whole wheat tortilla.
We're talking hummus.
We're talking garlic.
We're talking roasted red peppers.
AND...ready in just 10 minutes!
I don't know about you, but that sounds like everything I love in life in one recipe.
Add olives or capers.
As long as you use your favorite hummus as the base, you really can't go wrong here.
And that is another thing to keep in mind. Hummus is key in this recipe.
It sets the tone for the whole meal.
So be sure to use a good one!
These quesadillas are creamy, crunchy and totally savory.
Simple Vegan Hummus Quesadillas
FOR EACH QUESADILLA
- whole wheat tortilla
- ¼ tsp olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove diced
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers diced
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ¼ cup hummus
- non-stick spray
- salt & pepper
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and roasted red peppers to the pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add spinach to the pan and saute for an additional minute. Remove from the heat.
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat and spray with non-stick spray.
- Spread hummus on one half of the tortilla. Top the hummus with the spinach/roasted red pepper mix. Fold tortilla in half and place in the pan.
- Cook until browned on bottom side. Flip and brown other side.
- Remove from heat, slice and serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!