Switch up your typical breakfast with this Hash Brown Breakfast Bagel with Vegan Sriracha Mayo. A crunchy, spicy twist on a breakfast sandwich.
As you may have seen on my Instagram story yesterday, I may have had an incident with a can lid.
And let's just say the lid won.
Man those edges are sharp!
Four stitches later, here I am typing away - slowly, and mostly with my left hand - but hey, we're making it work.
And Frankenstein finger or not, I couldn't let you go into the weekend without seeing this tasty new breakfast sandwich.
Hash browns are one of the best parts of breakfast.
Crunchy, salty, shredded potatoes.
You pretty much could stop there and be satisfied.
But placing some of those tasty potatoes between a toasted bagel that has been smothered in spicy sriracha mayo and then topped off with red onion and greens...
now that is a good time.
This sandwich is spicy, crunchy, savory and super satisfying.
Hash Brown Breakfast Bagel with Vegan Sriracha Mayo
- 4 frozen hash browns
- ½ cup vegan mayo
- 2-4 tablespoon sriracha to taste
- 4 everything bagels or bagels of choice
- 1 cup greens (spinach, arugula, etc.)
- ½ red onion, sliced in rounds
- Cook hash browns according to package instructions.
- While hash browns are cooking, combine sriracha and mayo in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Toast bagels and spread bottom halves with sriracha mayo, to taste.
- Add hash browns, greens, red onion and top with other half of bagel.
- Serve and enjoy.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!