Greek Tofu & Veggies
This Greek Tofu & Veggies recipe is full-proof. Marinated tofu is baked until crispy and served with a non-dairy lemon yogurt sauce!
This is one of those weeknight recipes you’ll want to make over and over again. The tofu and veggies are marinated and baked together on one tray. The lemon yogurt sauce is tangy & delicious. This all comes together super quickly and is great for meal prep!
How to Make the Tofu & Veggies
The marinade is packed with flavor and gives this tofu a bold flavor. I LOVE smoked paprika, and that really is the star of this marinade.
Combine olive oil & dry seasonings in a large bowl. Add the pressed tofu, red onion and bell pepper. Give everything a good toss and set aside to marinate for 30 minutes. If you plan to marinate it for longer than that, cover it and place it in the fridge.
After it is marinated, transfer everything to a parchment-lined baking sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes. Everything should be a little crispy.
How to Make Lemon Yogurt Sauce
The sauce for this recipe is incredibly easy and has a super bold flavor. Combine non-dairy yogurt (I like Kite Hill) in a bowl with vegan mayo, lemon juice, lemon pepper, dried oregano & fresh garlic.
Give it a mix and taste it – you may want to add more garlic or lemon juice! I personally love extra garlic in this one! Set this aside until you are ready to serve.
How to Serve
Pull the tofu & veggies out of the oven and plate them over hot rice with chopped romaine, lemon yogurt sauce and vegan feta. I also like to have some lemon wedges & pita on the side.
If you are making this for meal prep, add the cooled rice, romaine, tofu & veggies to individual containers and keep the sauce and feta on the side. These can be reheated or eaten as a room temp bowl.
Need More Recipe Inspo? Check these Out!
Did you Make this Recipe?
If you made this Greek Tofu & Veggies recipe I would LOVE to hear what you thought. Be sure to drop a comment and a rating below! You can also tag me on social media if you snapped a photo. I LOVE seeing your recreations!
Greek Tofu & Veggies
FOR THE TOFU AND VEGGIES
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon zested, reserve the juice for the sauce
- 1 block extra firm tofu drained, pressed and cubed
- 1 small red onion cubed
- 1 red bell pepper cubed
FOR THE LEMON YOGURT SAUCE
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients (olive oil through lemon zest) to a large bowl and whisk to combine. Add the tofu, onion & bell pepper and toss to coat. Set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the lemon yogurt sauce. Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add the tofu & veggies and spread in an even layer. Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes, flipping after 15 minutes.
- Serve the tofu & veggies over rice with shredded romaine, vegan feta, pita and the lemon yogurt sauce.