Salads got a whole lot tastier with this Vegan Meatball Salad with Creamy Dreamy Green Sauce.…
The perfect marinade, dressing or dip – this Creamy Dreamy Green Sauce is packed full of fresh herbs, avocado and a slight kick from jalapeño. Ready in 5 minutes!
Are you ready for your new favorite sauce? I mean put it on everything, eat it with a spoon kind of favorite sauce? Well, here it is! Creamy Dreamy Green Sauce. It takes 5 minutes to put together and can be used on just about anything (and you’re going to want to put it on just about everything!).
To make this sauce, we’re using all of the best flavors:
All of this is whipped up with some olive oil and in just 5 minutes you are looking at a flavor explosion in sauce form!
And I wasn’t messing around when I titled this “Creamy Dreamy Green Sauce”. You will have this once and dream about all of the things you can put it on.
From potatoes, to salads, to tacos or bowls…there really is no end to what you can use this sauce with.
Want to make this more “dressing-like”? Thin it out with a bit of water. Are you sensitive to spice? Omit the jalapeño and you are good to go.
Be sure to check back tomorrow when I will be sharing a Spring Potato Salad where this sauce is the star of the show.
More of a visual person? Check out the video:
Creamy Dreamy Green Sauce
- 1 avocado peeled & pitted
- 1 cup cilantro loosely packed
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 1/4 red onion roughly chopped
- 5 large basil leaves
- 1 jalapeño roughly chopped
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- water as needed
- Add all ingredients (except for salt, pepper & water) to a food processor. Blend on high, scrapping down the sides as needed.
- Taste sauce, add salt & pepper and adjust other seasonings as needed. Pulse a couple more times.
- Add water as needed to achieve desired consistency.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-5 days.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!