Caesar Salad Pizza
This Caesar Salad Pizza is the perfect combo – crispy pizza crust coated in vegan cream cheese and topped with the best dairy-free caesar salad!
Salad and pizza go hand in hand – so why not put them together?! And this recipe is not only tasty, it comes together super quick. I used a pre-made crust to keep things simple. The vegan caesar dressing is homemade, but only requires a few staple ingredients. Bake up the crust, toss the dressing with the romaine, and put it all together. So easy and so good!
How to Make Vegan Caesar Salad Dressing
Vegan caesar salad dressing is one of my absolute favorites! Which is basically why this recipe is even a thing. The ingredients for the dressing are pretty straight forward:
Add everything to a food processor and pulse until combined – scrapping down the sides as needed. Give it a taste and adjust any of the seasonings you need to.
Toss the dressing with the romaine & vegan parm and, voila – vegan caesar salad!
Like I mentioned, we are keeping this pizza simple and using a pre-made crust. So grab your favorite crust from the bread section or the freezer. Check the cooking instructions and layer it up with vegan cream cheese & garlic powder. We’re going for a garlic bread-type feeling.
The cook time will depend on what your instructions say, but it should take 10 minutes or less. Pull the crust out of the oven and top with the salad. Slice it up and you’re done!
This is definitely an eat it right away type of meal. So don’t assemble until right before serving, and be sure to grab a friend or two to help you finish this in one sitting!
Need More Recipe Inspo? Check these Out!
Did you Make this Recipe?
If you made this Caesar Salad Pizza I would LOVE to hear what you thought. Be sure to drop a comment and a rating below! You can also tag me on social media if you snapped a photo. I LOVE seeing your recreations!
Caesar Salad Pizza
FOR THE VEGAN CAESAR DRESSING
FOR THE PIZZA
- 1 pre-made pizza crust I got mine at Trader Joe's
- 4 ounces vegan cream cheese
- garlic powder to taste
- 1 head romaine chopped
- 4 tablespoons vegan parmesan
- Add all of the dressing ingredients to a food processor and pulse until combined. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven according to the instructions on the crust package. Spread the cream cheese over the crust and sprinkle with garlic powder. Bake according to the package instructions.
- Meanwhile, toss the romaine, vegan parmesan and the dressing – you probably won't need to use all of the dressing.
- Top the pizza crust with the caesar salad, slice and serve.*