Weekly Vegan Dinner Plan #133 - five nights worth of vegan dinners to help inspire your menu. Choose one recipe to add to your rotation or make them all - shopping list included.
If you're making all 5 recipes be sure to check out the grocery list at the bottom of the page.
Want to check out past weekly vegan dinner plans? Head over here.
These Roasted Poblano Vegan Enchiladas are creamy, veggie-packed and super simple. A great make ahead vegan dinner!
These Vegan Butternut Squash Tacos with Crispy Brussels Sprouts are loaded with flavor – from the avocado spread to the lime crema. Perfect Fall tacos!
This Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Fettuccine is packed full of flavor and requires just 9 ingredients and 25 minutes to come together.
This Vegan Bang Bang Tofu is a flavor bomb. Slightly spicy, perfectly creamy & totally tasty. Serve over hot rice for a tasty vegan dinner!
This Vegan Mushroom & Shallot White Pizza is better than takeout! Plenty of herbs, sun-dried tomatoes, creamy sauce & caramelized mushrooms!
Weekly Vegan Dinner Plan #133
- 8 oz fettuccine
- 1 12-ounce jar roasted red peppers
- 2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 8 taco-sized tortillas flour or corn
- 8 corn tortillas
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- white pepper
- rice for serving with bang bang tofu
- sesame seeds
- 1 15-ounce can pinto beans
- 1 15-ounce can green enchilada sauce
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 red onion
- 1 bunch green onions
- fresh basil
- fresh thyme
- 2 cups butternut squash
- 2 cups shaved brussels sprouts
- 2 shallots
- 4 limes
- 4 avocados
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 4 shitake mushrooms
- 1 poblano pepper
- 1 jalapeño
- vegan butter
- 12 oz vegan cream cheese
- 1 16-ounce package pizza dough
- 3 tablespoon vegan creamer unsweetened
- 1 package extra firm tofu
- vegan mayo
- 8 oz plain vegan yogurt