The perfect vegan pizza when you need something simple, comforting and delicious – Vegan Roasted Garlic and Spinach White Pizza.
Since we started off the week with pasta, I figured what better way to end the week than with a new pizza recipe???
And can you believe it has been over 3 MONTHS since I’ve shared a new pizza recipe with you?
I sincerely apologize.
We all know my favorite day of the week is Pizza Friday – I make sure to remind you every week on Insta.
I vow to never leave you hanging that long without a new pizza recipe 🙂
Anyways, we’re back with a new one today.
And it’s a good one.
Delicious roasted garlic is combined with vegan cream cheese, vegan mayo, baby spinach and fresh tomato for a simple recipe that packs all kinds of flavor.
If you’ve been around TSV for a while then you know my love for vegan cream cheese is real.
It is one of the few vegan products I feel is spot on when it comes to a comparable texture/flavor to it’s dairy-filled counterpart.
My favorite brands are Trader Joe’s and Tofutti. I also just recently tried GoVeggie’s version and thought it was great too!
But, the real star of this recipe is the roasted garlic.
If you’ve never roasted garlic at home, it is time to try it. It is not only incredibly simple, but roasted garlic is also one of the most delicious things EVER!
This pizza is sure to impress anyone you make it for – even if you just make it for yourself.
Vegan Roasted Garlic and Spinach White Pizza
- 16 oz pre-made pizza dough
- 1 head garlic
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 oz vegan cream cheese
- 2 tbsp vegan mayo
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 cups baby spinach + a couple extra leaves for topping
- 1/2 large tomato chopped, seeds and ribs removed
- fresh parsley (optional) for topping
- red pepper flakes (optional) for topping
- Place dough on flour dusted surface and allow to come to room temperature (approx. 30-60 minutes).
- While dough is resting, pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the tip of the garlic head off (approx. 1/4"). Place on a sheet of foil. Drizzle olive oil over exposed garlic cloves and sprinkle with salt & pepper. Wrap foil tightly around garlic. Place on a baking sheet and place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove garlic from the oven and allow to sit until cool enough to handle. Increase oven heat to 450 degrees.
- While garlic is cooling, heat a pan on the stove top over medium heat. Add cream cheese, mayo, garlic powder, salt & pepper to the pan and cook until cream cheese is smooth. Add 2 cups of spinach to the pan and stir until spinach is wilted and combined. Remove from heat.
- Roll pizza dough out on a baking sheet. Squeeze garlic out of the skin (the cloves should easily pop out). Spread cloves evenly on dough. Top garlic with cream cheese + spinach mixture and spread evenly. Top with tomatoes and place in the oven. Bake for 15-17 minutes (or until toppings are bubbling and crust is brown).
- Remove from the oven and top with remaining spinach and optional toppings of choice.
- Slice and serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!