The perfect vegan pizza when you need something simple, comforting and delicious - Vegan Roasted Garlic and Spinach White Pizza.
Since we started off the week with pasta, I figured what better way to end the week than with a new pizza recipe???
And can you believe it has been over 3 MONTHS since I've shared a new pizza recipe with you?
I sincerely apologize.
We all know my favorite day of the week is Pizza Friday - I make sure to remind you every week on Insta.
I vow to never leave you hanging that long without a new pizza recipe 🙂
Anyways, we're back with a new one today.
And it's a good one.
Delicious roasted garlic is combined with vegan cream cheese, vegan mayo, baby spinach and fresh tomato for a simple recipe that packs all kinds of flavor.
If you've been around TSV for a while then you know my love for vegan cream cheese is real.
It is one of the few vegan products I feel is spot on when it comes to a comparable texture/flavor to it's dairy-filled counterpart.
My favorite brands are Trader Joe's and Tofutti. I also just recently tried GoVeggie's version and thought it was great too!
But, the real star of this recipe is the roasted garlic.
If you've never roasted garlic at home, it is time to try it. It is not only incredibly simple, but roasted garlic is also one of the most delicious things EVER!
This pizza is sure to impress anyone you make it for - even if you just make it for yourself.
Need more pizza inspo? Check out my Roasted Cauliflower Buffalo Pizza or Spinach Artichoke Pizza.
Vegan Roasted Garlic and Spinach White Pizza
- 16 oz pre-made pizza dough
- 1 head garlic
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 oz vegan cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon vegan mayo
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 cups baby spinach + a couple extra leaves for topping
- ½ large tomato chopped, seeds and ribs removed
- fresh parsley (optional) for topping
- red pepper flakes (optional) for topping
- Place dough on flour dusted surface and allow to come to room temperature (approx. 30-60 minutes).
- While dough is resting, pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the tip of the garlic head off (approx. ¼"). Place on a sheet of foil. Drizzle olive oil over exposed garlic cloves and sprinkle with salt & pepper. Wrap foil tightly around garlic. Place on a baking sheet and place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove garlic from the oven and allow to sit until cool enough to handle. Increase oven heat to 450 degrees.
- While garlic is cooling, heat a pan on the stove top over medium heat. Add cream cheese, mayo, garlic powder, salt & pepper to the pan and cook until cream cheese is smooth. Add 2 cups of spinach to the pan and stir until spinach is wilted and combined. Remove from heat.
- Roll pizza dough out on a baking sheet. Squeeze garlic out of the skin (the cloves should easily pop out). Spread cloves evenly on dough. Top garlic with cream cheese + spinach mixture and spread evenly. Top with tomatoes and place in the oven. Bake for 15-17 minutes (or until toppings are bubbling and crust is brown).
- Remove from the oven and top with remaining spinach and optional toppings of choice.
- Slice and serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!
My family LOVES this recipe. We've made the sauce for pizza as well as potato, noodle, and other vegetable drizzle. It's amazing! Have you made this is larger batches? How long do you think extra will keep if so? Thanks so much!
I've never made a big batch, but it should easily last 5-7 days in the fridge. So glad you are finding so many uses for it!
We looooved this! However, my sauce stayed runny and all my toppings would slide right off the slice! Haha! any ideas how I can make the sauce more substantial? TIA
Hmmmmmm...it may have been the cream cheese or mayo. Some brands are runnier than others. I would just make sure to drain off any excess moisture from the containers (especially the cream cheese) before combining them. I'm glad you liked it anyways though 🙂
I have made a variation of this recipe maybe 4 times now. My husbands raves about it! We’ve made it for dinner guests and an easy meal at home. Goes great with a glass Chardonnay! I add a 1/4 tsp of onion powder and use twice the roasted garlic to spread on the crust and it’s perfect for our tastes. So glad we found this awesome pizza recipe!!!
I made the Vegan Roasted Garlic and Spinach White Pizza today. Oh my was it delicious! I did cheat and use a store bought crust from Whole Foods and it got a little over done on the edges, but it was still very yummy! My husband liked it too! A lot. Thank you for this wonderful recipe!
Hi Melody - so glad you and your husband liked it!
P.S. I love using pre-made crust too 🙂
Have you tried Heidi Ho Ne Chèvre cashew cheese spread (available at Whole Foods)? It is to die for! I love spreading it on bread for an easy grilled cheese sandwich. I'm with you...most vegan cheeses aren't worth it, but this one is. Thanks for sharing all your delicious recipes!
I haven't tried Heidi Ho, but I do love Treeline. But thanks for the recommendation - I'll have to check it out the next time I'm at Whole Foods!