These Vegan Jalapeño Cornbread Muffins are the perfect combo of sweet and spicy. Serve with vegan…
These Vegan Jalapeño Corn Fritters are crispy and packed full of flavor. Perfect as an appetizer, snack or serve over a salad for a full meal.
When you just need something crunchy, filling and a little bit spicy, these Vegan Jalapeño Corn Fritters are just the ticket.
They are super simple to put together and combine so many yummy, summer flavors that you will want to eat these with everything.
I served these up with my Vegan Jalapeño Cream Sauce.
This cream cheese based sauce is ev-ery-thing.
A little bit spicy, a whole lotta creamy and 100% delicious.
You could also serve these with some vegan ranch or even vegan sour cream.
Want to make these into a complete meal?
Throw these in a wrap with some rice, beans, and salsa.
Top off a huge chopped salad with a few of these bad boys for a filling lunch or dinner.
No matter how you choose to eat these, or what you decide to dip them in, they are sure to be a hit!
More of a visual person? Check out the video:
Vegan Jalapeño Corn Fritters
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup corn
- 1 jalapeño diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup dairy-free milk
- salt & pepper to taste
- olive oil for frying
- cilantro for topping (optional)
- vegan ranch, sour cream or jalapeño cream sauce for dipping
- Combine flour, corn, jalapeño, cilantro, cumin, cayenne, garlic powder, milk, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Stir until combined.
- Add 1/4" oil to a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Once oil is heated, begin molding fritters. The batter will be sticky, so you can coat your hands in a little oil to keep them from sticking to your hands. Working in batches, form fritters by flattening about 1/4 cup of batter into patties before placing them in the pan. Cook until browned on one side (approx. 5 minutes) before flipping and browning the other side.
- Remove fritters from the pan and place on paper towel lined plate. Top fritters with a pinch of salt.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!