These Loaded Vegan Nachos are packed with healthy ingredients and are the perfect snack to share. Everything is made on one tray and takes less than 10 minutes. Can you say easy weeknight dinner?
I love when I can cook a meal with minimal effort.
And these are also great for game days. Put the whole tray on the table and let everyone share. Total crowd pleaser.
Feel free to add vegan cheese if you're into it. I've mentioned before that it's not really my thing, so do you boo boo.
Loaded Vegan Nachos
- 2-3 cups tortilla chips
- 1 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- ¾ cup frozen corn unthawed
- ¼ red onion diced
- 1 jalapeño sliced in rounds
- 1 avocado diced
- ¼ cup cilantro roughly chopped
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- salsa to serve
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spread out chips. Top with black beans and corn. Place in the oven for 5-7 minutes, or until warmed through.
- Remove from the oven and top with red onion, jalapeño, avocado, cilantro, cumin and paprika. Serve immediately with salsa on the side.