Quick, easy and delicious this Slow Cooker White Bean Enchilada Soup is the perfect vegan weeknight dinner! Stove top instructions included as well.
We are keeping the slow cooker recipes coming strong this week with another tasty soup recipe. This soup is super easy to make and is loaded with fiber-packed beans, veggies and a creamy broth. Throw it all in the slow cooker and let the magic happen while you sit back.
How to make Slow Cooker White Bean Enchilada Soup
Like I mentioned, this soup is super easy! Dice up some onion, garlic and jalapeño and add it to the slow cooker. Top it off with canned white beans, salsa verde, green enchilada sauce, taco seasoning and broth. Give everything a stir and put the lid on. Now you can just sit back and let the slow cooker do its thing.
After the soup is finished cooking, add some vegan cream cheese, a corn starch slurry and some frozen corn and cook for an additional 20 minutes. That's it!
How to serve Slow Cooker White Bean Enchilada Soup
When it comes to serving this soup, you have lots of options for toppings - and you know that's my favorite part!
Top your soup with avocado, cilantro, green onion, lime wedges, hot sauce, tortilla chips - lots of options!
The leftovers will keep in the fridge for 3-5 days and you can also freeze leftovers for future easy grab and go lunches.
Need more recipe inspo? Check these out:
Slow Cooker White Bean Enchilada Soup
- ½ large yellow onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic diced
- 1 jalapeño diced
- 2 15-ounce cans white beans drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 2 cups green enchilada sauce
- ½ cup salsa verde
- 4 cups broth*
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 oz vegan cream cheese
- 1 cup frozen corn
- cilantro, avocado, lime wedges, hot sauce, tortilla chips optional toppings
- Add all of the ingredients (through the broth) to a slow cooker. Stir to combine and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Combine the corn starch and water in a small bowl and whisk until combined. Remove the lid and add the corn starch slurry, vegan cream cheese and corn to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for an additional 20 minutes. Remove lid and whisk any remaining chunks of cream cheese. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Add soup to a bowl with any optional toppings you choose.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!