Roasted Red Curry Cauliflower
This Roasted Red Curry Cauliflower is a simple & delicious veggie dish. Cauliflower is tossed in a red curry coconut sauce & roasted. Serve with rice!
I love anything in a red curry coconut sauce – especially this Roasted Red Curry Cauliflower! It is a super simple veggie dish that packs a ton of flavor. The cauliflower has the perfect amount of char and sauciness. Served over rice for a comforting lunch or dinner!
Step One: Char the Veggies
Since the cauliflower is going to cook in the creamy red curry coconut sauce, I like to give it a little bit of a char before mixing it in.
Add the cauliflower florets, onion, garlic, ginger & olive oil to a greased baking sheet and toss to coat. Place in the oven under the broiler for 3-5 minutes, or until the cauliflower starts to char. Remove from the oven and turn the temperature to 400.
Step Two: Sauce it Up
While the cauliflower is under the broiler, mix together the red curry coconut sauce. Here is what you need:
- coconut milk
- red curry paste
- sesame oil
- low sodium soy sauce
- peanut butter
Add all of the ingredients to a baking dish and mix to combine. Transfer the veggies from the baking sheet to the baking dish. Toss in the sauce. Place in the oven for 20 minutes. Toss and cook for another 10 minutes. If you want an extra char on the top, turn the oven to broil for the last few minutes of cooking.
Step Three: Serve
Pull the veggies out of the oven and spoon some hot rice into each bowl. Top with the cauliflower and spoon over lots of that red curry coconut sauce! Sprinkle on some cilantro (or green onion) and dig in.
This roasted cauliflower has a nice crunch, plenty of sauce and a delicious flavor. It is a must make!
Need more recipe inspo? Check these out:
Roasted Red Curry Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower cut in florets
- 1 small yellow onion sliced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 15-ounce can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter optional
- cooked rice, naan for serving
- cilantro, green onion, lime wedges optional toppings
- sheet pan
- Set the oven to broil and grease a baking sheet.
- Add the cauliflower, onion, garlic, ginger and olive oil to the baking sheet and toss to coat. Place in the oven for 3-5 minutes, or until the cauliflower starts to char. Remove from the oven and turn the temperature to 400.
- In an 8×8 baking dish, add the coconut milk, red curry paste, sesame oil, soy sauce and peanut butter. Mix until combined.
- Transfer the veggies from the baking sheet to the baking dish. Toss in the sauce. Place in the oven for 20 minutes. Toss and cook for another 10 minutes. If you want a char on the top, turn the oven to broil for the last few minutes of cooking.
- Remove from the oven and serve over rice with the optional toppings.
- The nutrition info does not include the rice, naan or optional toppings.