These Baked Potato Wedges with Pesto Hummus are the perfect vegan snack! If the dip wasn't enough, these wedges are also topped with fresh basil and garlic.
When it comes to dips/spreads there are 2 that I can't live without...
Hummus works with everything - toast, chips, crackers, veggies.
Anything you can dip it into or spread onto it is going to taste amazing.
But what if you could make it taste even better with the addition of nutty, basil-packed pesto?
Definitely doesn't hurt, right?
Now that we have the dip taken care of, let's talk about these wedges.
These potato wedges are baked with just a bit of olive oil, garlic powder and salt & pepper.
After they are baked, they are loaded with even more flavor with fresh garlic and chopped basil.
This is a simple snack to make with all kinds of flavor.
Need a vegan pesto recipe? Check out my Arugula Basil Pesto or Vegan Cashew Pesto.
More of a visual person? Check out the video here:
Baked Potato Wedges with Pesto Hummus
FOR THE PESTO HUMMUS DIP
- ¼ cup prepared pesto links above
- 2 heaping teaspoon plain hummus
FOR THE WEDGES
- 2 russet potatoes sliced in wedges
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- fresh cracked pepper to coat
- salt to taste
- 1 clove garlic diced
- 1-2 basil leaves chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place sliced potatoes in a bowl with olive oil, garlic powder and pepper. Stir to coat potatoes evenly. Spray foil with non stick spray and spread potatoes out so they are not touching.
- Bake potatoes for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- While potatoes are baking, prepare the pesto hummus. Combine ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine. Place in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and top with salt, fresh garlic and basil. Serve immediately with dip.
Liz @ pumpkin & peanut butter
I'm kinda of really obsessed with these (and that DIP!) This is literally my perfect snack! Beautiful photos--- I'm so glad I found your blog 🙂
Thanks so much!