Buffalo Ranch Tofu Wraps
These Buffalo Ranch Tofu Wraps are filled with crispy tofu, vegan ranch, avocado, red onion and romaine – the perfect vegan lunch idea!
This post contains affiliate links.
I love a good sandwich or wrap! Making them at home is super easy (and probably way tastier than anything you can get out)! These wraps combine all of my favorite things – crispy marinated tofu, buffalo sauce and vegan ranch! Crunchy, savory and the perfect lunch on the go!
How to make crispy tofu
There are multiple ways to make this crispy tofu – and I’ll give you all the options in the recipe notes. But, the first thing is pressing the tofu, slicing it thin, and marinating it in a buffalo sauce mixture. Let it marinate for at least 30 minutes in the fridge!
When it comes to coating the tofu, you can use traditional bread crumbs if you want to keep things simple. OR, you can do what I did, and crush up potato chips for an extra tasty crunch. Just be sure to really press the crumbs into the tofu so that it sticks.
To cook the tofu, you can either bake it or use the air fryer. I think using the air fryer gives you a crispier end result, so that would be my pick. But both ways will work!
How to assemble Buffalo Ranch Tofu Wraps
While the tofu is cooking, go ahead and prep everything else. Depending on how much time you have, you can either make the vegan ranch from scratch or buy it pre-made. Just slice up some romaine and toss as much dressing as you’d like with it.
Chop up some red onion, cilantro & avocado and heat up your wraps. You can do this over an open flame or in a skillet.
To assemble, add a layer of romaine, avocado slices, red onion and cilantro to each wrap. Top with 2 pieces of tofu and drizzle over some more buffalo sauce & vegan ranch. Wrap it up, slice in half and dig in!
Need more recipe inspo? Check these out:
Did you make this recipe?
If you made these Buffalo Ranch Tofu Wraps I would LOVE to hear what you thought. Be sure to drop a comment and a rating below! You can also tag me on social media if you snapped a photo. I LOVE seeing your recreations!
Buffalo Ranch Tofu Wraps
- 1 block extra firm tofu drained and pressed
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups bread crumbs*
- 1 head romaine chopped
- vegan ranch** to taste
- 4 large wraps I used tortillas
- 2 avocados chopped
- red onion thinly sliced
- cilantro chopped
- Thinly slice the tofu into 8 pieces. Add the buffalo sauce, non-dairy milk, and seasonings to a shallow dish. Place the tofu into the marinade and press down to make sure it is submerged. Marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Dip each piece of tofu in the bread crumbs (being sure to press them into the tofu) and place on the baking sheet. Working in batches, place the tofu in the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes at 380 – see recipe notes for baking instructions.***
- While the tofu is cooking, add the romaine to a bowl and drizzle over vegan ranch, to taste. Toss until coated.
- Heat the wraps. To assemble, layer romaine, avocado, red onion and cilantro down the center of each wrap. Top with 2 slices of tofu and a drizzle of buffalo sauce & ranch. Roll up the wrap, slice in half and serve.