Brussels Sprouts Corn Salad with Chipotle Ranch
This Brussels Sprouts Corn Salad is served up with vegan chipotle ranch and is ready in just 30 minutes! A simple vegan salad that can be prepped ahead of time!
This is the salad you are going to want to eat all summer long! It is super easy, has a ton of fresh ingredients and can be prepped ahead of time. The longer it sits, the more the flavors come together. And since we are using shredded brussels sprouts for the greens, they will hold their shape nicely even once they are dressed. Win!
How to make Brussels Sprouts Corn Salad
Most of your time making this salad will go to roasting the corn and making the dressing. And those steps are both incredibly easy! Yep, this is an easy one folks. Roasting the corn is going to require a good skillet – either non-stick or cast iron. Dry roasting corn can seriously ruin an old pan! You can find my non-stick skillet here – it is one of my faves!
The dressing is my go-to vegan ranch recipe, with the addition of some chipotle peppers. Use 1 or 2 peppers, depending on your spice preference, and give everything a good blend in a food processor or blender.
How to serve Brussels Sprouts Corn Salad
When everything is chopped, roasted and blended, add everything to a big bowl and give it a good toss. Top the salad off with plenty of cilantro and serve some lime wedges and warm pita on the side. I swear the warm pita is a must, but you could also do tortilla chips or skip it altogether.
This salad can be served right away or stored in the fridge – I find it is best served within 48 hours.
Need more recipe inspo? Check these out:
Brussels Sprouts Corn Salad
FOR THE CHIPOTLE RANCH
FOR THE SALAD
- 2 cups frozen corn* thawed and dried
- 10 oz shaved brussels sprouts**
- 1 15-ounce can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 jalapeño seeds and ribs removed, diced
- 1 avocado diced
- 2 tbsp roasted sunflower seeds
- cilantro to taste
- lime wedges, toasted pita optional, for serving
- Add all of the chipotle ranch ingredients (through the chives) to a food processor or blender. Pulse to combine. Taste & add water and/or salt if needed. Set aside.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Add the corn to the dry pan and cook until slightly charred (see notes for tips on cooking the corn). Set aside.
- Add all of the salad ingredients to a large bowl and drizzle with dressing. Toss to combine and serve with lime wedges and pita.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!