A quick and easy vegan snack - these Baked Fries with Vegan Cilantro Ranch combine seasoned fries with a creamy & savory dip.
Today I want to talk about my love for two things.
I don't know about you, but when these two things come together it is my version of heaven on earth.
There is something about the salty, crunchy fries mixed with the creamy, tangy ranch that just gives your tastebuds all the feels.
Making vegan ranch is a breeze now that vegan mayo is so widely available.
From Hampton Creek to Trader Joe's, vegan mayo is everywhere.
I mean, freaking Walmart sells it now!
And if you don't want to spend a couple minutes making your own ranch from scratch, you can also buy it.
Hampton Creek makes Just Ranch (and a bunch of other vegan dressings) that is so so so good.
Again, you can get it at freaking Walmart - that's how available this stuff is!
As for the fries.
It is quite clear, I am all about baking my fries.
I don't really see the need to fry them when you can get them good and crispy in the oven.
All it takes is a high temp, a tiny bit of oil and some good spices.
Whether you make these for game day or a simple afternoon snack, you are sure to finish the whole plate!
Baked Fries with Vegan Cilantro Ranch
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Prepare ranch by combining all ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until combined. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Cover and place in the fridge.
- Scrub and clean potatoes. Cut into desired shape - I went with a thinner fry for this recipe. Place potatoes in a bowl and add olive oil, paprika, garlic powder and pepper. Toss to coat and spread evenly on baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.*
- Remove from oven, add seasoning salt and serve with ranch.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!