This Vegan Jalapeño Spinach Dip is the perfect game day or party snack. No one will ever know this creamy deliciousness is even vegan.
So I know it is January and we're all supposed to be about health and wellness. But you know what else is in January...the playoffs. And sometimes you just need a delicious creamy snack to bring to a football party.
This recipe is modeled after my Spinach Artichoke Dip, and I have to say that it is pretty freaking delicious.
If you are not a fan of spice, don't worry, this doesn't pack a ton of heat. Just enough to give you a little zing while eating it.
To tone down the heat I sautéed the jalapeños before adding them to the dip. You could also deseed them if you really want to keep it mild.
To get this dip nice and creamy we are using vegan mayo and vegan cream cheese. Both of which are super accessible at most grocery stores nowadays.
Now to make this dip next level, I served it up in a sourdough bowl. Not necessary, but totally delicious. Can't find a sourdough bowl? Just use a baking dish.
This is one of those dishes that will blow non-vegan's minds...be prepared to make this again and again.
Vegan Jalapeño Spinach Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and jalapeño and sauté for 3-5 minutes, or until the jalapeño is soft.
- Add the spinach, mayo, cream cheese, garlic powder, vegan parmesan and a pinch of salt & pepper to the pan and stir until everything is heated through and combined.
- Cut a hole in the bread bowl, reserving the bread that you pull out.
- Pour the dip into the bread bowl and place it on a baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- While the dip is baking cut the reserved bread into bite-sized pieces.
- Remove the dip from the oven and serve with the bread pieces.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!