These Spicy Sriracha Noodles are the quickest and easiest vegan dinner. Made with rice noodles and a soy sauce & sriracha sauce that will have your lips tingling.
Ready to have your mind blown with one of the easiest and tastiest dinner recipes that you've ever seen on TSV?
Well, here it is - Spicy Sriracha Noodles.
This recipe has everything:
- a delicious spicy sauce - but don't worry, you can adjust the spiciness based on your taste.
- fast - it takes less than 20 minutes to put together!
- easy - you only need a handful of ingredients that are super accessible.
The star of this recipe is obviously the sriracha. This is what will change your sauce from mild to HOT - depending on your love for spice.
I obviously went full-blown spice, because I love it when my tongue hurts. But start with a little then add to your liking.
TSV TIP: Sriracha is available pretty much everywhere. If for some reason you can't find it at your local grocery store, you can always get it online here.
Once you have your sriracha on deck, the only other players are low-sodium soy sauce (or tamari), garlic, ginger, rice wine vinegar, agave and green onion. The combination of these flavors makes the best sauce EVER!
Let it cook down for a bit, then add in your rice noodles and watch it all come together.
I think rice noodles work great for this recipe since they continue to cook as you mix them into the sauce. This allows them to absorb the sauce and get all of that good flavor soaked up. And, since they are such a solid noodle, they don't get mushy.
If you do decide to use a different type of noodle, make sure not to overcook them as they will continue to cook in the sauce.
To finish of the noodles, serve them with some more green onion and chopped cashews on top.
You could make these even heartier by serving them with some steamed veggies or tofu.
I personally love eating these with the veggie spring rolls from Trader Joe's (in the frozen section)!
Need more noodle inspo? Check out these recipes:
- Vegan Ramen Noodles with Mushrooms & Bok Choy
- Spicy Thai Noodles
- Vegan Dan Dan Noodles with Garlic Chili Oil
- Spicy Garlic Soba Noodles with Bok Choy
Spicy Sriracha Noodles
- 8 oz rice noodles
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic diced
- ½ inch ginger diced
- 3 green onions greens & whites separated and diced
- ⅓ cup low-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1-4 tablespoon sriracha to taste
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon agave*
- chopped cashews for topping
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add rice noodles and remove the pan from the heat. Allow to sit for 10-12 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic, ginger and the whites of the onions to the pan. Saute for 30 seconds.
- Pour soy sauce, sriracha, rice wine vinegar and agave into the pan and stir to combine. Allow sauce to come to a boil, then turn heat to low.
- Add rice noodles to the pan and toss to combine with the sauce. Continue to stir until noodles have absorbed most of the sauce (2-3 minutes). Remove pan from the heat.
- Add noodles to bowls and top with the greens of the onions and cashews. Serve and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!
Awesome and quick, added cooked broccoli and carrots. The two of us finished off the whole serving. Will double the recipe next time
So glad you liked it - and those sound like the perfect adds!
Loves this! Second time making it tonight, I doubled the batch this time and added some baby bok choy
I also add Sriacha tofu from Trader Joe’s and substitute peanuts for cashews
Since it was so simple, I wasn’t sure about this recipe but it came out DELICIOUS!!! Thank you!
This looks so good! About how many teaspoons minced should the 1/2 inch of ginger be?
I would say about 1 tsp, but you can just add to taste.
This recipe is awesome. I've made it multiple times and never get sick of it.
Thanks for putting this up!
Yay! So glad you like it!
I made this dish for dinner tonight and it was AMAZING! So much better than what I've had at most restaurants. Thank you for all of your delicious recipes.
Awesome - so glad you liked this!